DATING?

"i swear if he came back to catch you again, I'LL KILL HIM WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS!!" Lila rambled about the guy who kidnapped you, yeah, Bob, she doesnt know it was him and refers to him as "thing", wel, the only thiing you told about bob to lila was just.. he's tall, and creepy, haha.

you were just scrolling through the social media while listening to Lila's poetry, then suddenly you got a notification from whatsapp.

BLOODY CREEPY ASS TAMPON, just now.

"what'cha doin?"

you sighed..

click, click, click, click.

"breathing."

as you typed it, Lila stopped, aw man, her long ass paragraph about "thing" was like music to your ears. "why'd you stop?" you looked at her with a straight face, she just let out a 'huff..'  then, another notification rings through your phone, awh, you really dont wanna talk with anyone online right now, wait i mean, you dont wanna type right now, your hands still hurt from trying to escape from bob's house. shame on him, his looks are adorable, his personality is not, ooorrrr maybe just a TINY LITTLE BIT adorable. though that doesnt change the fact that hes an overweight cannibal killer.

wait.

i think him being a cannibal killer

made him

even

adorable.

ah, pshhh, thats not relevant right now, you ended your long ass thinking and opened the nitification.

"can i come over?"

WHAT.

he.. he wanted to come over?

because you were too lazy to even type a single thing, you just reacted a 👍 to his message, until you snapped back to reality and realized about Lila, SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHTIISHHTISHITSIHITITHHTSISTITITHITSIHSTHISTISTHITSHTSHTHIISTITIHTHIHITHITHHTHSTHTSIHTSHTHIHSHHIHISHTHIHSITHISHTISHTISTHISHISHTISHTI you quickly stared lila sweatingly (is sweatingly a word? no? ok) "hey uhh, Lila.. can you please go somewhere? my.. my- MY BOYFRIEND'S COMING OVER AND I DONT WANNA INTRODUCE HIM TO YOU AT THE MOMENT. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????" you begged to lila with puppy dog eyes. as her face turned into.. yknow those anime characters when they turned all white and thee was like some lines on the edge of their body? you should know whatt i mean. yeah, she turned like that.

/insert glass breaking sfx

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND??? WHATS HIS NAME? WHATS HIS OCCUPATION? WHATS THE SIZE OF HIS DI-" you slapped your hand to lila's mouth before she said the last word. "like i said, im not telling you about him att the moment, if i tell you now, you will be shocked and im sure a person like you would smash both me and him into bacons if you found out.

"aw man.. fine. i'll go get skid. he's in Mr.Wonder's house. also, make that a promise, i'll never ever stop asking you to introduce me to him until you do. alright, BYE BABE, LOVE YOU!!!" she dissapeared like a fucking ghost.

just 2.7 seconds after lila left, you heard a creak on the stair. as you looked behind you, there was already a silhouette of a big, fat, tall man. you jumped so hard like a cat looking at a cucumber.

 you jumped so hard like a cat looking at a cucumber

"boo." 

WHAT THE FUCK.

"i will punch you until you're skinny, shred you until you turn to be porridge, slap you till you dont need a paint for your face to look red." you locked your eyes with him sinisterly, jokingly too. "you could've been more polite by using the front door and ringing the bell, im sure ii will gladly open the door for you." hehe, just trying to lighten up the mood in hope that he could be less scarier.

END OF CHAPTER.

okay, im seriously so tired