chapter 3

(Hey I know I haven't posted in a while and I'm sorry but a lot of things happened, and also this is a short chapter which I'm sorry about and I hope you still like this chapter, and also happy pride month! I hope all of you are having a lovely pride month so far and also happy summer solstice, And also at the end of this chapter there's a little side note it's honestly kind of the same like this one, but if you want to read it you can and with all of that. The word count for everything including the two side notes is 683. )

Ray pov: we continue walking for a little bit until we stop at the pines restaurant and as Dallas is taking to someone I see out of the corner of my eye a fight starting to happen it looks like,

and as I tried not to get closer to the fight because one of the guys hit the other one in the yellow t-shirt and  I gasped at what just happened ponyboy and the other to are just looking at this fight and I don't know when, but Johnny grabs my hand as I hear cheering going on and we walk to where ponyboy and Dallas are watching this fight.

And I don't like how close we are to this it reminds me of them and also I definitely don't like how close Dallas is to this but why is it. Is it because he might gets hurt but why I am thinking this he is a big boy he can protect himself. That's when it happens after the guy pushed the guy in the yellow t-shirt the guy gets back up and pulls out a pocket knife and flips it open.

And walks to the guy who pushed him and I'm guessing his friends and that when Dallas,ponyboy,Johnny and me decide to walk and I'm thinking hopefully maybe just maybe we are leaving hopefully but of course not we are not leaving,

We just walk around to the other side of the car Dallas is standing right in the middle Johnny is standing to the right of him ponyboy is standing to the left of him and me getting scared and not wanting to be a part of it.

i am standing right behind Dallas and for some weird reason I feel safe even after everything that happened which I don't know why that happened I just wanted to be friends,

maybe I crossed the line when I got angry after what he said but right now the more that I'm thinking In This Moment the more I realize that I'm safe well I feel safe when I'm with him right now and I don't know why but I do know one thing I can't focus on this especially right now.

I need to make sure the other ones are safe and I'm safe too and I don't get into a panic and I definitely don't want anybody to see me have a panic attack but again I feel safe with him he's taller than any of us he is stronger than any of us he towels over me and pretty much almost everybody in the group and I know he wouldn't hesitate to protect anyone.

which I honestly is kind of hot wait a minute why am I thinking this I can't think this he hates me and I cannot think about that especially right now,

I need to get my head straight I need to remind myself that he doesn't like me which I want to know why but I cannot focus on this right now I need to remind myself what situation we are in.

(And that is the end of this chapter! feedback is greatly appreciated if I misspelled anything or if my senses is don't make sense let me know, and again happy pride month and happy summer solstice! I hope all of you all having fun and I hope all of you are safe.)