chapter 4

(I am so sorry like extremely sorry! That I did not post a chapter sooner because in the last thing I posted for this book on the fourth of this month. I said that I had Four chapters almost done for you guys but me being me I don't like how they were written, so I deleted them thinking oh, I can easily just make them again and I tried and then when I was trying. I got writers block and then I got under the weather for a little bit, but I'm finally somewhat better I know this chapter is not that long and I know you'll probably upset and I'm sorry. But this is what I have for you guys right now and again I'm sorry for the short chapter but again this is all I have right now for you guys right now but, I will continue trying to make more chapters But since I'm still not 100% and since I am starting to go back to school soon. I don't know how much chapters I am going to be able to make, and no this is not me giving up I'm never going to give up on this book! and also if any of you have any criticism please let me know and if anything is misspelled or doesn't make sense please let me know so I can know what to fix. But I hope again you guys can enjoy this chapter and with this and the chapter the word count is 1118.)

Ponyboy pov: we see the police come out of there car Dallas and Jonny start to run but ray looks like there are not in the right State of Mind they won't move. it could be a trauma response so I grabbed on to them and I start running with them back to Dallas and Jonny as we were getting father away we stopped running and as we are  get close to the DX gas station. Ray still looks shooken up but as we're getting close we hear somebody say "soda,here come the hobos." And ray looks like they are coming down just a little bit

Sodapop POV

I hear ray say "hey sodapop!" Look up from what I am doing and i see ray "hey ray" i say while I am looking around  to see who's with them I see Johnny I see Ponyboy, and shockingly enough I see Dallas? That's an odd mixture especially since what happened between Ray and Dallas, but I snap out of it and say to Dallas "I ain't got no cash" , and has ray is about to say something mu coworker comes up and then I hear Dallas say"want to buy a windshield wiper?" While he is holding the windshield  that he took out of its place. Everybody including ray looks like the are about to laugh "come on, dally." my coworker says "give him the money." I say as I look at my coworker after a little bit my coworker goes and gets some money to give to them, and as he comes back and gives the money to Dallas ,he turns around getting ready to leave. pony, Johnny and ray are about to leave with him now that Dallas has the money but ray walks up to me really quickly and gives me a hug and says thank you and has I'm about to say something I hear Pony say "come on ray". "Okay" ray says and as they are walking off  I hear ray say "I'll see you around!" I shake my head and hope nothing's bad is going to go on.

Dallas POV

As we are walking I hear Johnny ask" so what's the movie about." I get closer to him and put my arms around his shoulder and the other one on his head and I imitate him getting hit, and as I walk away just by an inch, I hear "cut it out Dallas " Jonny says  "I don't know Jonny... one of those beach movies  you know they put out a whole bunch of them." I say has we keep on walking I stopped for a minute to look at myself in a reflection of a window at a store just for a second and then. I stop and I keep on walking until we walk around, a building and find three little kids, all playing with grass all of them don't even look like they are past 10 years old, and I say  " did I say you could play in my grass." To them  all of them say no "what are you doing here?." They all look around just for a second then I say "give me those cards will you?." They all pick them but  one of them gives me some of them before the other two give me the rest and I say "you guys ever play 52 Pickup?" yeah one of them say  then I say "what? Hey don't get--don't get wise.... I don't like little kids. I don't like them I just--." I stopped in mid sentence and flick the cards all over the ground "get out of here! I'm going to kill you!" I say and as I get slowly closer to them they all of them run me,Ponyboy, Johnny and shockingly ray starts to run after them.

Johnny POV
as we all are running Pony and Dallas are neck and neck me and Ray are close to each other and shockingly enough I hear ray laugh I look at them and they are smiling too. God it's been so long since I saw that smile and heard them laugh and as we continue running, I hear pony say "get out of here you little brats!" They run faster than before and they get out of reach and just like that me and Ray finally catch up to them since pony and Dallas stopped running, and we stopped where they are and shockingly enough ray is still laughing a little bit and then I guess they couldn't hold it anymore, they breaks out to a fit of laughter and while they are  laugh they Hiccup and snort and as that is happening they tried covering it up but failed terribly, me and Ponyboy are happy to hear them laugh again especially what happened after what happened between Dallas and them. And I think Dallas doesn't mean to do it but he's looking at ray like he's admiring them and he is smiling? But  just for a second until he looks away they I hear him say "the sky's getting dark let's go"  then I say "let's go man."