10] Fruitiest Shit

⚠️Mentions of topics relating to Anxiety and Panic Attacks⚠️

Jungkook hated himself for every single tear that left his eyes, and dampened the fabric of his hyung's shirt. But he couldn't stop. He no longer had any control over his emotions. All he could do was shiver and quietly whimper.

Both Seokjin and Yoongi's heart broke at the sight.

Seokjin, who sat on the back seat with Jungkook stuck to him like a Koala, held the younger one tightly against himself. All he wanted to do right now was take away all his worries, fear and sadness.

Yoongi, sitting behind the wheel, gripped the steering harshly in anger. He was not sure what caused Jungkook to go through such a bad breakdown, but he was sure if someone caused it then he would not sit calmly.

Once again when his eyes landed on the duo through the rear view mirror, he himself felt like crying but controlled himself. He noticed how Seokjin's eyes were glossy and how he gently rubbed Jungkook's back.

"Koo, it's okay. Please stop crying baby," he said while kissing the top of his head. "Tell us what's wrong."

"I want you to know," Jungkook replied in a small voice, "But I don't know how to tell you. I don't want to tell you."

"How would we know if you don't tell us Koo?" Seokjin sighed, not really knowing how to deal with a situation like this. He needed to understand what was wrong but at the same time he did not want the younger to feel forced into telling them. 

"Would you judge me hyungie-" 

"We would never judge you, Jungkook," Yoongi stated, without letting the younger finish his statement, "We love you and we would never ever judge you or be disappointed in you. We would never feel any different or love you any less for anything that has to do with you."

And Jeon Jungkook truly felt moved by their words, for the first time feeling secure and safe about tell his secret to someone. 

***

Jimin Stans

IU✿: I feel seriously offended rn 

Pabo: 🤩🤩

IU✿: like I thought Hoesuck was bad, but clearly its Suckjin

Pabo: 🤩🤩

IU✿: The absolute goddamn audacity he has 

Pabo: 🤩🤩

Sunshine: do you realize both Hoesuck and Suckjin are in this chat?

Pabo: 🤩🤩

IU✿: your point? 😒

Pabo: 🤩🤩

Sunshine: asjnsjasacjsksdskn nvm 

Pabo: 🤩🤩

IU✿: do you want to say some? 😭

Pabo: 🤩🤩 freedom would be appreciated

Toehyung: I have him tied up because he was about to go down and hunt seagull

Sunshine: TaeTae :)  you do realize that Jimin probably like kinky shit like that?

Namboob: .....

IU✿: .....

Toehyung: ..... 

Pabo: he is not wrong 🤩🤩