𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

"𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒅, 𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐."

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑰 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒎?

             𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎?

𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕.

THE SMELL OF THE OCEAN, a scent June Routledge, had been missing for the longest time

THE SMELL OF THE OCEAN, a scent June Routledge, had been missing for the longest time. She always mentioned how this one brought some sort of comfort, she didn't knew exactly why but it just did.

She hated the way the city smelled like, it only smelled like absolute garbage, construction and more garbage to be completely honest.

The girl, missed Outer Banks. Everyone said it was paradise on earth. Which she couldn't agree more cause it is 100% true.

Her mother, at a young age when she was only 3  years old will sometimes allow her to visit her dad. Only problem was that she
wouldn't be allow to see her twin brother, John Booker Routledge.

Why? Well, her mom said it would've been better, not getting attached with each other, it would have made their situation worse and sadder.

She lived a couple of months at Colorado, but eventually moved over to New York City. Tried making a couple of friends but never worked out, she was and still is very bad at socializing.

It was hard...very hard. She doesn't have any memories of her brother, she wonders every single day how he's doing. She's tried calling and texting her father, but he hasn't been answering.

For months, 9 months to be specific. She eventually thought her father, didn't wanted anything with her anymore.

Little did she knew.

Eventually she was too tired, she needed to know what had happened to her father. Why wasn't he answering his texts? What did she do to deserve the pain? she's been dealing with it for 9 months already.

She remembers the last time they hung out which was on his boat, he had convinced the girl they would find a treasure. She believed him, always and forever. That day they were hanging out with someone she can't remember anymore.

Her memories of that day go blurry, she can't remember what happened. Why did she woke up on the hospital? Why was she already back at Colorado, with her mother?

It's time to figure things out.

Sofia's Notes:
Yeah, yeah. I couldn't wait to write this already 😭 I mentioned I was going to write this once I had finished my other book, but I couldn't wait. Since season 3 of outer banks is coming out soon I wanted to hurry and write this hehe. Hopefully you guys enjoy it just as much as I am. A chapter will be coming out soon hopefully!!