𝟎𝟑𝟏: 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.

"I'm fine,
I keep bringin' all my problems to a pillow fight."

[POV: Bailey]

[POV: Bailey]

One month technically trapped on this boat, it felt surreal once you put deep thoughts into it. I kept repeating the same routine everyday, waking up, eating, talking and back to sleep.

Unfortunately, no showers on the boat which was sort of surprising.

Learning that you committed a mistake stings a lot, you realize you weren't thinking straight at some points. Do I regret doing the decisions I took one month ago? Absolutely. The only good thing about all of this is that I met some amazing people.

Nalani: "Hey, food's ready."

I looked up to the metal door, this one leading to the room I have been sleeping inside of for days now. There stood the tall red head girl, Nalani Singh.

The mentioned girl is my caretaker while staying on the boat, they assigned her to look out for me until I'm able to get out of here. She's really nice, always doing crazy unexpected stuff though.

I know she would be define a whole pogue if she was ever on the island I used to call home.

Bailey: "What did they cooked today?" -I asked, dropping the magazine I was reading on my bed.

Nalani: "They made some hot chocolate and there's soup as well, pick whatever you like."

I nodded and walked towards the girl to follow her through the boat's hallway. She knocked on multiple doors and told whoever was inside to wake up as well, then, she stopped in front of another door.

She smiled at me and opened the heavy metal door, I peeked inside and spotted Sarah. Her eyes widened and her lips were quick to form a smile.

Sarah: "Bails, hey." -she greeted, running towards me to quickly hug my aching body.

I had multiple sunburns that stung pretty badly, you see, we were basically forced to help out on the boat in some stuff. Me in particular, I was helping on the outsides, cleaning the boat's deck.

Bailey: "Hi...how are you holding up?" -I asked, grabbing her hands gently.

Sarah: "Better, John B has been wondering about you."

We had been separated for quite a while on the boat, just because we were placed to work on different areas.

Bailey: "Where is he right now?"