𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠"

HE WAS FILLED WITH RAGE.
He wanted nothing to do with me, and that hurt me more than I expected. I don't know him well, even though we're twins. That makes the situation worse, I don't know if I have a chance with him. A chance where he accepts my apology, I know I haven't been there for half of our lives but I'm trying.

Sheriff Peterkin: "John B, I swear to God. If you don't open this door right now and talk properly to your sister, I'm gonna call DCS." -the woman demanded.

She was clearly angry, that threat that she gave to John B, was no joke...at all. As soon as she mentioned that, the brunette boy, opened the door quickly. Exchanging glances with the Woman, who was already proudly smiling at him.

Sheriff Peterkin: "May we come in?" -she asked, making John B, nod stepping aside as well.

As we entered, the insides of the small home were very messy. The house was filled with beers, cups and clothing thrown all around the living room and kitchen.

John B: "My uncle's not here, he went to go buy some supplies over at the town."

John B: "He'll come back in a couple of hours. sorry about that, Sheriff." -he mentioned, avoiding to look at me as he spoke.

The Woman, only scoffed. Already getting mad once again, I was beginning to get anxious. She's truly scary when she's mad, to be completely honest.

Sheriff Peterkin: "John B, cut the bullshit! You and I both know damm well that your Uncle, isn't on Outer Banks." -she snapped, standing in front of the brunette boy.

John B: "I'm not! Look, why is she even here? I don't have time to do reunions with anyone." -he replied, clearly lying over the fidgeting he had began to do.

Sheriff Peterkin: "Your twin sister, came all the way from New York, to check up on you and your Father."

Sheriff Peterkin: "How will you feel if you were in her position? She found out about your Dad, 9 months later." -she mentioned, making me stare at the ground.

I looked around while both Peterkin and John B, kept arguing. It looked like someone was staying with him, since a lot of sheets and pillows were scattered across the couch. I then looked at the walls, noticing pictures hung up.

One of them being the picture I also have, I'm glad he still has them hung. It makes me wonder if he at least thinks about Mom, she's really never gave me a reason of why she left. But I know it has something to do with Dad, he always focused on finding the treasure he believed existed on Outer Banks.

Sheriff Peterkin: "She'll be staying here, end of discussion John B." -she demanded, making me look back confused.

June: "Wait what?" -I asked, approaching the, Woman.