𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐱 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭.

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲,
f𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭."

I WALKED ACROSS THE CUT, the dark streets of the neighborhood having me feel paranoid throughout the walk

I WALKED ACROSS THE CUT, the dark streets of the neighborhood having me feel paranoid throughout the walk. I was scared that something might happen, scared that I would get assaulted once again.

Tears roomed down my cheeks, my sobbing getting stuck in between my throat as I tried not to wake anyone up with my crying. I held onto my arms tightly, trying to avoid the coldness to continue making my body tremble.

Suddenly, a couple of miles behind me I could hear a vehicle approaching me. The sudden honking making me turn back to see who it was. Automatically relieving my paranoia after I saw who the person was.

John B: "June? What the hell are you doing here in the middle of the night?!" -he asked, heading out of the van, the rest of the Pogues followed close behind.

Kie: "John B, look. She's shaking, are you okay, June?"

The curly head approached me, placing a black jacket around my shoulders. Making the cold ease down slightly with the warmth of the jacket, I gave the girl a small smile receiving one back from her.

JJ: "Hey, why are you crying too?" -he asked, leaning over the van as he looked at me worried.

The rest of the group stared at me as well, their expressions automatically changing to a worried one.

John B: "Where are the clothes you were wearing before? And why are you dressed like a total Kook?" -he questioned, pulling me inside the van.

As I took a seat, JJ, began to help me put the jacket completely on. I wasn't going to tell them about me an hour ago, literally being on Topper Thornton's house. I knew that wasn't going to go well at all, so I choose the first bad thing that happened to me yesterday.

June: "I didn't get accepted on Heyward's shop, I got mad. After that I stoled this clothes at a local store, so I could enter a club and look presentable." -I lied, sort of.

They all looked at me in shock, almost trying to actually believe what I said. Which I wished for them to, cause I didn't had any other lie to say if they didn't believe the first one.

Kie: "What?!"

JJ: "She's totally, John B's twin!" -the boy cheered, a bright smile plastered on his face as he clapped his hands with mine.

Pope: "Are you being like serious right now, June?"

John B: "Are you insane?! You could've literally gotten arrested if caught." -he yelled, everyone nodding quickly after what the brunette one, said.