𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬.

"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚."

9 MONTHS AGO, I used to say I felt happy even though deeply I wish my life would've been different

9 MONTHS AGO, I used to say I felt happy even though deeply I wish my life would've been different. I prayed, every single time I could for my mother, to have a change of heart.

To allow me to be free, let me meet my brother, who I can't remember at all over how young I was when I last saw him. My life is a whole mess, I always end up being alone over how much mom, goes out to have drinks or work her stupid job which I have never understood.

A couple days ago, I decided I got too tired of everything. I miss my father, and I need to know what it's happening. Why isn't he answering any of my calls or messages? I want to get to know my brother, how is his life like?

Well, I'm a couple of steps from figuring it out. Who would've thought that I would've come here because of this situation, I wish I could feel happy that I'm here. But unfortunately the only thought rooming through my brain is if something bad happened.

Outer Banks, hasn't change that much. It has that same spark it always has had when you walk through the different docks across the small island.

You receive different types of stares from the people, some are welcoming and the others just scream judgement. Most of the people around the area I was currently at was filled with pogues.

The war between the kooks and pogues has always been so annoying to me. They all act like children on a kindergarten playground, not just the teens but the adults.

I've only had two friends from the kook area, which I haven't seen or talked to since the last time I was here. Those two being Sarah Cameron and Kayla Thornton, we were very close but after those 9 months passed I haven't heard of them since.

Both of them are very known girls on Outer Banks, their parents are one of the richest people currently living in the small island. I don't know what they saw on me, they instantly decided to talk to me when I played on a small park beside the beach.

Heyward: "This your first time on Outer Banks?"

Bobby Heyward, met him many times before but he never seems to remember me. I've always been so interested on working the same thing as him, never got the opportunity obviously due to me always leaving.

June: "Uuhh no, this isn't. I haven't visited the island in a while."

June: "We've actually met before, a couple of times." -I said, taking a hold of my fingers nervously fidgeting with them.

I sometimes struggle to speak to people, for some reason I get too scared or nervous to build a conversation. Which is probably the reason why I only have two friends, who don't speak to me anymore actually.