Twenty-Six; Loss of a Keene/Lawrence

Later
'This dance is amazing' Sam says with Robby holding hands 'You guys look good' Miguel says 'Where's Sky?' Hawk asks walking up with Moon, 'I don't know' He says sad, 'Call her' Robby says, Miguel dials her number it goes straight to voicemail 'Hey, babe, it's me Mig, the dance is today if you forgot, I love you' he hangs up and walks back inside 'Any luck?' Sam asks 'Nope, I'm gonna get a beer' he says but Robby stops him 'No, you can't be hungover when she gets here' Robby says trying to stop him 'What's the point? She won't even show up' Miguel says about to leave 'Well, after a hour later we'll all go out to eat' Moon says 'Fine' he says then leaves
With Sky
'Mom?' Sky asks walking in the hospital to find her barely breathing 'Mom?' she says in a broken voice dropping to the floor 'I-I don't have much time left' her mom chokes out 'No...' Sky sobs holding her hand lightly 'You can't leave us, you're supposed to take care and live for me and Robby' she sobs then gets a ding from Miguel, 'Oh no' she puts on shorts and a sweater  she reads the text that Robby sent her they're at a restaurant Sky enters to find Moon, Hawk, Sam's back facing her and Robby and Miguel's facing her, they see her eyes all red from crying 'Sky, what's wrong?' Robby asks softly holding her shoulders Miguel scoffs almost in drunk ness 'It's Mom.. She's in the hospital, I-It's bad Rob' she sobs hard Robby hugs her almost crying tightly 'It's just me and you and Dad now' She chokes out, 'We'll be okay, we'll be okay' Robby says in a broken voice 'Let's hurry to the hospital' Sam says they run to the hospital to Sky's aunt's room 'Why is her monitor beeping? What's wrong?!' she asks crying the doctors ignore her, Sky checks her and Robby mom's lifeless pulse, it's gone... She backs away shocked and tramatized 'Sky, everything will be okay' Moon says trying to comfort her, her only parent is Johnny now 'Sky, Robby' Johnny says walking in the room with Carmen 'Dad' Sky sobs hugging him tightly then Robby hugs them 'Sam' Daniel and Amanda walk in and looks at Sky sobbing her eyes out 'We're so sorry for your loss' Amanda says Miguel hugs Sky 'I'm here for you' he says softly in her ear then Tory walks in 'Sky, I'm so sorry I'm late' 'I can't believe she's gone' she sobs in Tory's arms 'I miss her' Robby says hugging Johnny, Robby and Sky hold hands 'Change my name to Lawrence' He says straight away 'What?' Sky asks 'I'm gonna be a permanent Lawrence'