Chapter Fourty-Two; Switched

"We'll take her to the beach house" Miguel says "Okay" the lifeguards say then heads back, "Can you walk?" Sam asks helping her stand up "I think so" she says weakly, Robby helps her stand up and walk "Sky, I'm-" Aisha tries to say "No, you don't need to explain anything to her after you almost killed her" Moon says mad, "I'm sorry" she apologizes "Tell that to her, if anyone wants to join our dojo, join now, unless you wanna be at another dojo" Sam says then Tory and Demetri walk to them "Guys-" "Sorry not sorry" "Demetri" Hawk says "H-Hawk" then Hawk hugs Demetri tightly "You-You've gotten stronger" he groans "I have to meet up with someone" she says then heads to a cafe
At a cafe
"Leyton?!" She says happily, "Hey girl" she says hugging her back "So tell me how's your dojo, and that boyfriend on yours" she winks, Sky starts blushing "I think he's the one" she says fidgeting "Really? After... 2 breakups? I thought you guys were strong together" "I know but now we're perfect for each other" she says smiling "I can tell he makes you very happy" "He does really" "So when's the wedding?" She asks making Sky spit out her coffee, "Now you're acting like Sam and Moon, there's not gonna be no wedding, we're still in high school, we have a long time" "Do you want to marry him?" Leyton asks "I don't know, yes?" "Are you asking or telling?" Sky smiles "I don't think he's ready to marry me yet, we're only 18 and 17" she reasons then hears the bell walk in, "There's your man" Leyton says as Sky walks to him and kisses him "Hey Uncle Tad" She says "Me and Miguel were talking..." "Oh god" "... And I decided he's right for you" "He's always been right for me" she says then kisses his cheek, "When are you guys going on a date again?" Uncle Tad asks "Whenever we have alone time to ourselves" Sky says "We gotta head to the dojo for practice" Sky lies then leaves with Miguel "Cone back here!" They hear Sam and Moon and Hawk yell running after Kenny and Kyler "Guys!" Miguel yells with Sky running after them, "Guys stop what's going on?" Sky asks no answers and everyone looks at Hawk, he takes off his hoodie and reveals his Hawk is gone.... "What the fuck... Who did this?" Sky yells, "It was Kenny" Kyler mumbles laughing, Sky kicks Kenny in his stomach making him fall to the ground "This is the last time I'm warning you-- stay away from me and my friends" she yells, then walks away she heads back to the Beach House, with a tear dropping, Robby stops and asks "What's wrong?" He asks scrunching his eyebrows "Nothing" she says pushing him away then heads to her room, she looks around so Robby doesn't see her she looks in her drawers, she takes some pills out, then her friends walk in... With Robby, "Sky...?" Moon asks Sky drops the pills, Sam picks up the pills "Why?" She asks worried, "Since when did you start taking drugs..." Hawk asks, Sky looks scared "We won't freak out, we promise, just tell-" Sam tries to say "No! You guys won't understand!" She yells, "Sky..." Miguel says softly putting a hand on her shoulder, "Why are you taking drugs?!" Robby yells trying to calm down "Rob, calm down, she's dealing with grief" Sam says, Robby takes some deep breathes "Can we get someone to talk to? Like a therapist?" "Hell no, I don't need a therapist!" Sky yells then takes off her bracelet that someone in her family gave her she runs outside and throws it in the ocean "Sky!"