Chapter Fourty-One; Together Again

The next day
They wake up in a beach house by the beach, they're all alone, just then couples/best friends, "Good Morning" Sky mumbles, Miguel mumbles something quietly that he couldn't hear, she puts one of Miguel's shirt on and shorts on (if yk yk wha they did last night...) Miguel turns tooo far to fall off the bed, Sky laughs a bit trying not to wake him up, he groans in pain "Are you just going to sleep there?" She puts her hair up "Nope" he groans feeling the back of his back then kisses Sky's cheek, "You think the other couples are up?" He asks "Probably not after what we heard last night..." "Hey we all did it with our boyfriends and girlfriends" Miguel reasons out "Shut up" Sky says then heads out in the kitchen, she heads out by the beach she sits on her back on the beach and closes her eyes and imagines her future with her boyfriend, her brother and her best friends then hears a familiar voice laughing... Kyler and Aisha, she's pissed she gets up fast "Aisha! Really him?!" "This has nothing to do with you Lawrence" Kyler says throwing the frisbee, "Yeah, go way" Aisha says rudely, Sky scoffs "Um, what'd you say?" She asks then sees Kenny, Tory, Kyler, Demetri, and Yasmine walking behind her, "Guys, Sky's about to get into deep shit" Moon warns they run behind Sky, Kyler walks towards her checking her boobs out she notices she slaps him hard "Fucking perv" she causes him out, Robby, Moon, Miguel, Hawk and Sam stand behind her "Wow, enemies versus enemies huh?" Moon asks, "I guess so" Yasmine says "You slapped me" "Well you deserved it"  Sky says then Kyler slaps her back hard, then Miguel pushes him hard into the sand "Get your hands off of her!" He yells the punches him Robby goes to fight Kenny, Hawk goes to fight Demetri, Sam goes to fight Aisha, Moon goes to fight Yasmine "I guess this is it... You vs me" Sky gets in fighting position, Aisha gets the first hit and punches her cheek, Sky tries to trip Aisha, Aisha kicks Sky in the water, they started fighting in the beach/ocean, Sky chokes Aisha, Aisha grips her hand hard making her wince and her arm bleeds, with Aisha's nails digging in her skin, "Aisha-" "No!" Aisha keeps fighting her until they reach the deep end, Sky's back is facing the reef, Aisha looks back and looks at Sky, she remembers all the "horrible" things Sky's did to her, Sky starts shaking "Please don't Aisha..." Her breathe trembles, Aisha doesn't hesitate, she kicks her in the deep end, the reef, everyone stops fighting, Sky's friends yell "Sky!" Loudly scared for her they run in the deep end, Sky's lifeless body drowns "Look for her! Hurry!" Moon says about to cry they search everywhere, "Why'd you do that Aisha?! Why?! She's done nothing to you!" Miguel yells, Aisha has a regret face "We can't find her" Robby says crying, "Lifeguard!" Sam yells trying to get his attention, he doesn't even look at them "Lifeguard!" They scream louder, the lifeguards see them waving and searching in the water they hurry as fast as they can to get to them "No no no no no" Miguel panics, Sam shakes while crying, "You guys wait at the shore, we'll find her body" The male lifeguard says they head to shore, hoping she was still alive, Sky's body underwater wasn't far, she panics trying to swim up to the top, she sees her mother "Mom?" She asks "Honey.." "Am I dead? Is this heaven?" Her mother touches her cheek softly "It's not you're time yet" then she disappears "Mom? mom!" Sky yells then feels her body getting pulled out of the water, she doesn't flinch or blink or open her eyes, the lifeguards bring her to the shore "Oh my gosh" Hawk says madly, they bend down to Sky's body, the male lifeguard does CPR on her, "Come on" he groans worried for her and her friends, Aisha and her friends walk behind Sky's friends they look at Sky's body, "Come on!" The lifeguard yells, everyone's expressions change to scared emotions "Please" Sam begs herself to God, the lifeguard does CPR on her one more time, then they give up and turn around, then hear Sky coughing water out, "Sky..." Robby says quickly bending down to her "Hey Rob..."