Chapter Nine; Diaz

At home
Sky reads her text Miguel sent

Mig❤️: You okay? She doesn't answer he texts again

Mig: I'm sorry, for rushing this relationship, I just think that you were ready but I guess not

She leaves him on read, then puts on her warm clothes, she's kinda disappointed in herself that she just left him alone in the dance floor, then someone knocks on her door, "Miguel?" She asks he immediately kisses her, she kisses back, he breaks the kiss, 'What are you doing here?' she smiles weakly, 'Just to see you' he says, then they cuddle the rest of the night, their friends were right- Their relationship is unstoppable

The next day
'Morning, Sis' Robby says, 'Morning' She yawns 'Everything okay?' Robby asks worried 'Yeah just relationship drama' She says, then he looks at her worried, they go to school, 'Hey babe' Miguel says 'I thought about it and... I'm ready to meet your mother' Sky says confidently 'Really?' Miguel smiles getting up 'Yeah, you met almost all of my family, so... I want to meet yours' she sighs 'I love you' Miguel says
Before Diaz dinner
'When is your girl gonna show up?' Carmen asks (Miguel's mom), 'Hopefully soon' Miguel says anxiously knowing that Sky might've chicken out, they're at a public dinner, then Sky walks in, with a dress (A pic before this story) 'There she is' Miguel blushes everyone looks at her amazed like its a gala, 'Damn' Carmen says 'And that's Lawrence's daughter...' Carmen says 'It nice to finally meet you Ms. Diaz' Sky says nicely 'Please, call me Carmen' The mother says kinda rudely "Okay' Sky says 'So, tell me about your past' Carmen asks, she thinks Sky is trying too hard for her to like her, 'What do you mean?' 'Just when you were a baby or a little girl' Carmen says 'Okay um, I don't know what to say expect... I didn't have a very good childhood' She says sadly, Miguel puts his arm over her 'Show off' Carmen mumbles rudely but Miguel and Sky hear it, 'I can tell you don't like me, but I promise I'm not like Sam' 'Yeah... Right' Carmen says sarcastically 'Mami, she's right, she's different' Miguel says standing up for Sky 'Don't stand up for this... This stranger' Carmen says then throwing her fries to Sky meanly, 'I'm sorry I have to... Leave' Sky says getting up and running out of the restaurant, 'Sky!' Miguel yells 'Sit down, she's not worth it' Carmen says 'Why are you being like this?' Miguel argues 'She's just like other girls' Carmen says, 'No she's not! When I was in the hospital, when I saved her from getting hurt by a big man... She wouldn't leave the hospital room' Miguel says then Carmen looks up at Miguel 'That's why she's a bad influence on you' 'No she's not, she's the special person in my life! Our relationship is strong, we've been dating for 3 months and nothing can tear us apart' Miguel says 'Then why did she run out of this restaurant?' Carmen asks, 'When you asked her about her childhood past, she really did have a hard childhood, don't tell my sensei that I told you this... But, her stepdad was an abuser to her and her mother, then finally Sensei Lawrence, her father and Robby, her brother saved her, and from that day on she became a Cobra'