Chapter 01

Chapter 01

Starts with me

I've never thought that I will be back here in this particular place, where my mom died. It reminds me so much agony again but I think, I'm getting dazed. Maybe, because I'm drowning or I'm dying in the middle of the under the water that sink me into deepest and darkest of the river. It's dragging me like I will never get a way in this event again.

The darkest wants to own me, drop everything I've doing with my life and telling me to not struggle it. Somehow, I find it alluring and secluded. Is this what supposed to feel when you're about to die? Maybe, it's time to let go.

Let them go.

"Don't die on me Thalia."

I coughed as I'm trying to gasp properly. I'm freezing and letting oxygen to my lungs. I looked around. He's the one I saw while breathing, trying to know what's happening to me and around.

I saw his eyes about to cry, sense of relief and shaking while kissing my forehead and trying to hug me.

"Wha- what is happening?" I asked.

I know for sure that I am dying. Maybe, this is... "Nasa langit na ba ako?"

He laughed wholeheartedly while still shaking. "I can make you touch the heaven, if that's what you want to."

I frowned. What?

He laughed again. This time, he's not shaking anymore. He's broadly smiling while there's a tear in the of his eyes. I can see, how much he cares for me and we're both wet and shivering to death.

"I can do that right now. Do you want me to put that in our contract? Make you touch the heaven or grasp the heaven for five minutes?" Now, he's back in his pervert side.

I rolled my eyes to this man, who just saved my life. A person that doesn't want me to let go things, my family and friends and him. He is so determined and his love consumed me, it is so terrifying feeling but it's mesmerizing and unbelievable. I am so fortunate to have him in my life even in our darkest day, he's there to save me and let his feelings consumed me all over again.

He's the guy that doesn't fear the death. He is fearless and perilous but still soft in the inside.

I bit my lower lip while looking at him. He's the reason why I make my life again alive and happy. I can sense my eyes about to cry. I smiled as he smiled at me.

It's hard to find another him again but I don't think, I will find another one. I will just love him from afar. I have to let him go.

Love consumed us. That's why we're in the first place.

"Why don't you just let me die?"

Dinilat ko ang mga mata ko kasabay ng pagtunog ng aking alarm clock. I did not move. I'm just staring at the wall, thinking what did I've dreamt of? How can a person easily forget those dreams that makes you cry when you wake up?

Maybe, it is a nightmare just like always.

It's five o'clock of the evening and it's getting dark in the outside when I looked at my window. I saw my computer playing something. It is one of my daily routine. Watch and finish one anime for like? Six hours, if it's twelve episodes while twelve hours, if it's twenty-four episodes. I already calculate everything.

Well, right now. I am watching the third season of Kuroshitsuji, which is great because they following the arc in the manga which is really make sense because the previous season, it was definitely sucks.