Chapter 02

Chapter 02

Life valuable

"Be part of Agron Academy."

Is he make any sense? He's absurd and why would I do that? I thought, he digs my life but I guess, he's not. He's delusional. Me? Can you even think about that? I grunted while trying to crushed my pillow.

He knows something which disturbed me. There is something about him or maybe he's right now my sister. I am pretentious, think that everything about this is all right. Like, this is fine with my sister but I still let everything looked okay after that what happened in that Academy.

It's been a year since I went that Academy and it's haunting me, every words. The whole conversation haunting me. I hate this. I just let myself close my eyes until I fall asleep which is did not happen. All I can hear is our conversation but when I am trying to shut it off, the deafening silence consumed me.

"This is hell." I went to my sister room when I am about to knock door when suddenly, it opens.

Déjà vu. It is haunting me again! FUCK!

"Oops! I'm sorry ate! Bakit kasi nandyan ka?" Wow! So, it's my fault to knock? I am trying to respect her privacy and polite. WOW.

Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata sa sinabi niya. "You're dumb."

"As much I want to tell something, you know what? Nevermind." I added.

She grins widely. "Hoh...My sister about to say something cheesy, aren't you my beloved sister?"

Now, I'm pissed. "What? No! Do I look like I am going to do that? You're gross Hazel."

She laughed wholeheartedly. "You are so obvious sister! It's fine! You are so sweet!" Now, she's messing with me.

"Is this fun to you Hazel? Wag ka magpapabili ng kung ano ano saakin ngayon." Ready to walk out.

"Wait, wait, wait. I'm playing!" She's not trying to become serious. She's not even trying to hide her tear because she's laughing too much.

"I don't see any humour to that." I said back.

"For me, it is. Anyway, can you buy me something that make my boobs bigger?"

What? What did she just say?

"Did you hear what are you saying right now Hazel? Are you out of your mind?"

She looks confused. "Yes and No. I am being serious."

I just face palmed and shake my head. "Fuck this. I don't want to hear anything from your mouth."

"Huh? Why? Can you buy something? Can milk do that? Or something?"

"Shut up!"

She laughed enthusiastically. OMG. This kid is really something. I walked down to stairs when I heard her shouting. "Fresh milk and cheese bread please! I love you so much ate!"

"I am not going to buy you anything!!" I shouted back.

Shoot. I forgot to where leggings. I'm wearing shorts short and put jacket. Pumunta ako sa kwarto ko para mag bihis ng damit sabay lumabas ako ng naabutan ko si Hazel pababa ng hagdan. Kumunot ang noo ko. Dala niya ang ducks niya.

"Hindi ka pa naliligo?" Tanong ko.

She looked at me.

"Kaya pala, ang baho kanina pa." Dagdag ko.

She chuckled. "It's fine ate. Just say it out loud." She said with her happy and sweet voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked innocently.