Chapter 04

Chapter 04

My guardian

"Sebastian!"

He stopped from walking and he let go my wrist. Wow, that was easy. Last time I remember, when he grabs me, he did not bother to let go of me not until his good friend save me from him.

He looks at me surprised. "So, you do remember me after all..." He commented as if he's impressed or something.

I frowned. What the hell is that supposed to mean? "You are fucking jerk in front of the convenience store, remember? How can I forget you dumbass?" I said while looking at him mad.

Wait. Wait. He looks mad right now. How can this guy change his mood so fast? "You're scandalous. It is your fault." He said harshly.

I rolled my eyes to this guy. Wait, why this guy is here? And pulling me somewhere? I look at him from head to feet. He looks like a... "Are you a waiter here?" I asked. Please, say yes.

"I am far too great to become waiter dumbass." He said back. Well, he looks waiter. He just has white version of the waiter's outfit.

"Why are you here? What is your connection with the owner of this house?" I asked.

"It is none of your business at all freak but the owner of this house asked me to pick you up. You know, maybe he thought you're lost."

Father?

Nasarapan siguro talaga ako sa pagtulog at nawala sa isip ko na nasa mansyon pala kami ng aming ama.

"What does he want with me anyway?" I asked.

"Why don't you ask him after I send you to him huh?" Why this guy is so fucking asshole?

I smirked. "What if I don't want to?"

He looks at me distantly just like my little sister. "You don't have really choice." Then he grab my wrist again and dragged me as if I am just a thing needs to drag harshly.

"Shit! Let me go!!" I asked and trying to remove his big hard hands in my tiny wrist. Damn, I am just a like a kid for him.

He's quiet and doesn't give a damn to tell anything. That's why I called his name again. He stopped for second time.

He looks furious this time about something. Maybe, he really hate me. Well, I feel the the same thing towards you asshole.

"Stop calling my name. You don't know me." He said with so much hatred.

I frowned. "Why are you so grumpy?" I asked because his grumpiness is different the last time I saw him in the convinient store. This is actually odd.

"Why are you just let me bring you to your father huh?" He just answered me with another question.

I rolled my eyes. "I told you, I don't want to. I don't want to talk to him."

"You don't have really choice."

"I do, actually. Stop dragging me and stay away from me." I said back and trying to push him hard but he pushed me in the wall and cornered me in both sides. I felt my head and shoulder hit the wall hard.

"You are getting in my nerves. Stop it before I do something terrible to you." He warned me.

He looked at me with so much hatred in his eyes. I can feel his anger. He's mad at me about something that I cannot explain. I can feel his breathe close enough.

I look away. I can't look at his eyes. It is too much for me. He's too much for me. He's too furious at me and it's scaring me. I don't even know why.