Chapter 05

Chapter 05

Contract

I've been locking up myself in my room in three days. I don't want to bother my sister or talk to her. I don't really know what am I going to say. I finished watching Sword Art Online. This is more entertaining than talking to my sister.

Well, she needs space. We both need space.

"Wow, I don't have stock anymore." While looking at my small fridge. So, I don't have really choice but to go to the kitchen.

I look at the wall clock. It's midnight. I guess, my sister is already sleeping right now.

I went to kitchen when I heard someone using the shower room. I look at bathroom, someone's taking a bath. I need to finish cooking noodles and take some foods with when I heard open the door of the bathroom and the first thing I saw is a half naked man in front of me.

I literally drop my jaw in the ground. I look at his man and that face is the face I don't want to see anymore in my whole life.

"Wha- what the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaimed and throw a milk of glass at him.

"What the-"

We heard the sounds of the broken glasses. The pieces of it surrounds him and he is trying to clean it while half naked?

What the hell is he thinking?

"Someone! Police!!! There is a trespasser in our house!" I shouted.

"Shut up! Hazel is already sleeping!" He said while still cleaning it up.

"Perveeert!!" I shouted again.

"Ate, what is going on?" Finally, my little sister wake up from the sounds here in the kitchen.

"You are really scandalous bitch." He commented.

"Oh yeah? Thanks to you!" I said back.

"Kuya Sebastian, what happened to you?" Hazel asked Sebastian while looking at the mess I made.

"Your sister making a scene here. Is this the way he greets someone here in your house?"

"Ate! Why did you do that?" Wow, Hazel is really mad at me.

I glared at her. How did her to be mad at me? "What the hell? You did not even told me that there was a pervert lurking around in our house?" I said.

"Do I look like a pervert?" Sebastian asked while there is a smug look in his face.

I saw his lips that made me remember our kiss in the river. Damn this pervert! I can feel the heat in my cheeks. Fuck!

"Get out of here pervert!" I exclaimed trying to hide my weird look in front of them.

He smirked. "I will go to my room for now. I will deal with you later." He said and walked out.

"Ate!"

"What? That's not my fault! You did not told me!" Why am I so defensive? I hate it.

"Ate, hindi mo kaya ako pinapakinggan ilang araw. What do you want me to do? Barge in?" She said back.

She's right but we both need space or I am just the only one who needs space. I look away. "Sorry..."

"It's fine Ate but you have to talk to Kuya Sebastian. It's rude, you know." Then she walked out while I am surprised to what she said to me. Rude? That asshole is fuckin' pervert you know!

So, in the end. All of us doesn't have any choice but to do he wants to all of us. Him making me go to school this year.

I let out a heavily sighed. No, I don't want to and I am not going to talk to him ever. He will get tired of me soon and move out in this house as soon as possible!