Story Plot

It is the year 2044, and technology has become more advanced for last few decades, throughout the Earth. A boy called Drake, has been a huge fan of Power Rangers and making stories of Power Rangers and Power Rider. One day, a new alien race, known as Gearlians has been going through other Power Ranger worlds and defeated them. However, Drake and the rest of his family were saved by the governor, John, and the rest of the gov't.

A year later, A new government have been looking at drawings of Drake so they can figure out how to defeat the Gearlians and they stumbled across known as Gear Morphers and they've been looking at a team, weapons, and more. Now they figure out how to defeat Gearlians, decided to contact Gosei and Tensou for assistance and they agreed to help.
Billy Cranston decides to help to buy creating the weapons and Morphers and more and puts on the powers of the Morphin Grid. The four robots, Geardroids, are known as Rex, Wild, Mystic, and Overdrive. Drake was chosen become Gear X Legend ranger and the 4 of them will save the world's of the Power Rangers.

Drake = Gear X Legend ranger
Rex = Gear X Dino Ranger
Mystic = Gear X Magical Ranger
Wild = Gear X Beast Ranger
Overdrive = Gear X Engine Ranger
Billy= Gear X Pirate Rangers (Super Megaforce Gold Ranger)
Erin = Gear X Dark Ranger
Flame = Gear X Fire Ranger