Chapter 1

All the students were having lunch when the Great Hall's doors flung open. James and Lily Potter entered, followed by Arthur and Molly Weasley, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black.
Harry ran to his parents and hugged them.

"What are you doing here?" he asked them.

"Remember that squib brother of yours?," Harry nodded, "Someone thought it would be funny to do a joke about it," James spat, he and Lily hated their squib son. 

A orange circle was drawn and a tall man came out of it.

"I am Doctor Stephen Strange. I'm the one who gave you that note,"

He then opened another portal and a group of people fell out. All the men had fallen in a pile while a red-haired woman landed on her feet.

"Ouch!"

"Shit!"

"Language!"

"Get off me!"

They all stood up while the woman rolled her eyes.

"What did you do Tony?" A tired looking man with glasses asked.

"I swear it wasn't me!" a short man with a funny beard said while raising his hands in the air.

"It was me, Doctor Stephen Strange. I guess you want Barton here with you too, right?" The Supreme Sorcer said.

They all nodded. Another portal was opened and a man stepped out, followed by a woman and three kids. 

"Auntie Nat!" the three kids said while running to her.

"Hey kids! I've missed you so much!" she responded while hugging them.

"Who are these kids?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, about that. Fury helped me keep my family a secret so that they wouldn't get hurt," Clint rubbed the back of his neck.

The four men stared at Clint.

"Please introduce yourselves," Dr Strange said while changing the Great hall into a living room.

"Tony Stark, the famous Iron man,"

"Thor Odison, God of Thunder,"

"Steve Rogers and Captain America,"

"Bruce Banner, the green guy is the Hulk,"

The students and staff members were confused. There wasn't any green guy around.

"Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow,"

"Clint Barton, the amazing Hawkeye," he said while bowing dramatically.

"Laura Barton, his wife,"

"Cooper Barton, his older son,"

"Lila Barton, middle child,"

"Nathaniel Barton, smallest son,"

Clint grinned at his family. 

"I have brought you all here because Clint Barton is the biological son of James and Lily Potter."

"What?"

"They had another son?"

"Is he joking?"

"He isn't my son!" James shouted.

"No son of mine was born a squib!" Lily denied Clint's existence. 

"SHUT UP!" Harry roared at his parents, "Who cares if he's a squib? He is still a family member and my only brother! And he probably hates me because of you!" he teared up.

Clint made his way to Harry and hugged him, "No, no, no. That will never happen. I barely know you and yes I hate our parents but that doesn't mean I hate you,"

"Really?" Clint nodded, "Thanks,"

"How old are you buddy?"

"I'm 15, just made them,"

"Wow! You are the age of your nephew!"

"No way! That's sick!" Cooper and Harry exclaimed at the same time, making everyone laugh.

They chatted for a while, catching on and explaining things like where they were and what they did for a living. 

"Now that you have talked, I'm going to show you the first movie about the Avengers life,"

A big screen appeared. All the Avengers and Bartons sat together. The Potters sat far away from them, telling Harry to come and join them.

"I don't want to sit with you!"

"Don't talk to me like that young man!"

"I'll talk to you however I want you old bitch!"

"Apologise to your mother right away!"

"No, I don't think I will!"

James made his way to his younger son and grabbed his wrist. Cedric (Harry's boyfriend) had tried to free Harry, but he had failed when James sent him the body-binding curse.

"Let go of me! You're hurting me! And free my boyfriend!"

"Not until you sit with us and apologise to your mother! It was already hard enough to have a son as squib to then have a faggot in the family!"

Tears were forming in the youngest Potter's eyes. Clint ran to James and aimed at him with his bow and arrow.

"Let go of him before you regret it," he growled.

"You are in no place to bargain!"

"Oh really? Because last time I remember you had left me in the streets of New York!"

"Because no son of mine is born a squib!"

"No father should treat their children like that!"

Clint surprised James by throwing him to the floor and taking Harry with him.

"Thanks big bro,"

"Don't worry, nobody should be treated like that,"

They freed Cedric after that.