Chapter 8

A few minutes later the door to the Room of Requirements opened. The three Barton kids were already sleeping each in their respective rooms. Laura and Pepper had also gone to sleep, their respective partners not wanting them present while they talked. The rest of the heroes were Thor, Loki, Valkyrie, Bruce, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Rhodey, Stephen, Clint, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Nebula, Mantis, Drax, Groot, Gamora, Rocket, Carol, Fury, Hill, Harley, Scott, Hope, Bucky, Sam and T'Challa. They all jumped when they saw the door swing open but saw nobody enter. They all grabbed whatever was nearest to them and held it high above their heads. 

"Relax guys, it's only us!" Harry's voice laughed. 

They looked to where the voice had come from. The swish of a cloak was heard and The Golden Trio plus Cedric were shown. A few words were muttered and Remus and Sirius came to view. 

"Mischief Managed," Harry mumbled, pointing his wand at the map.

"How?"
"What?"
"When?"

"About what?" Ron asked clueless.

"About the cloak, the map and the spell Remus and Sirius used, you great oaf," Hermione huffed, rolling her eyes.

"But how was I supposed to know?!" Ron threw his hands in the air.

"What would they ask about if not?!" Hermione sassed back.

"You don't have to behave like an old married couple everywhere that we go!" Harry shouted over them.

"They do that all the time?" Bucky asked him.

Harry and Cedric nodded with a sad sigh. 

"This is the Cloak of Invisibility, whatever it covers you can't see. The Marauders Map was made by Uncle Remus, Uncle Sirius, James and Peter the rat. It shows where everyone in the castle is, except here. The spell my uncles used is similar to what a chameleon does," Harry explained.

Hermione and Ron sat on a sofa that she had conjured. Remus and Sirius sat next to them, holding hands while Cedric sat and dragged Harry on to his lap. 

"Why did you drag us here? I need my beauty sleep!" 

Hermione and Remus rolled their eyes, Harry giggled and Sirius patted his back, "Good luck with that mate, I had the same problem," this made Remus huffed and look away.

"That must explain why Tony is that ugly," Natasha said while waving her hand around the said man's face.

"HEY!"

"Wanda, care to explain?" T'Challa stopped the argument. 

"The Dumble-something guy is trying to read the Avengers mind. Loki has probably noticed too." Loki nodded, "I've been keeping him away, with some of Loki's help, but we need to know why he's doing that,"

They all racked their brains for a time. Well, some of them did. Ron, Sirius, Peter Quill, Rocket, Drax, Harley, Sam, Scott and a few others just waited for the brainy ones to work it out. 

"Did nobody else see how is eyes shone when the stones or the tesseract were mentioned? And when he asked all those questions about technology?" Natasha questioned them.

"Not only with that, but whenever he is talking to Harry too," Hermione told the woman. 

"Just a random fact about Dumbledore," Harry started, "His childhood friend was Grindlewald," Cedric, Ron and Sirius choked on their butterbear. Remus' head shot up while Hermione gaped like a fish. "You didn't know? I thought I told you?"

"He was friends with him! But- then- how- why?!" Cedric spluttered. 

 "Who's this Grindy guy?" Tony asked clueless. 

"He is the most evil dark lord after Voldemort himself, Dumbledore and Grindlewald faught each other, Dumbledore winning and ending the First Wizarding War," Remus lectured them, knowing this by heart as they had learned about it in his school years. 

"Lets start with what we know about the Potters," Natasha cleverly said.