Chapter 9

{Just letting you know, a lot of the following info is made up or changed to match the story}

"Okay then, lets note down what we know abou the Potters," Nat said, taking a pen and a notebook out of nowhere. Hermione then took and autowriting quill and some parchment from inside her hand bag and placed them on the coffee table.

"Harry James Potter, age fifteen. Born 31 July 1980 in St Mungo's Hospital. Son to Lord James Fleamont Potter and Lady Lily Rose Potter née Evans. Attending Hogwart. Dating the Heir to the noble house of Diggory, Cedric Amos Diggory. My patrounus is a stag and I don't have an animagus form as I'm not one. Heir to the most noble and ancient house of Potter-"

"Shouldn't I be Heir Potter as I'm the oldest son?" Clint interupted his brother.

"Yes and no. If my parents wouldn't have abondoned you and disowned you then yes, but as that's the case, then I'm Heir Potter. I'm also Heir Black as I'm Siri's godson and Dorea Potter née Black married Charlus Potter. 

The autowriting quil stopped writing as Harry stopped talking and Hermione changed the parchment for the new section for the next Potter.

"James Fleamont Potter, age forty seven. Born in 27 March 1940 in St Mungo's Hospital. Attended Hogwarts. Married to Lily Rose Potter née Evans. Father of Harry James Potter and Clint Charles Potter-Barton (Barton by adoption). Lord to the most noble and ancient house of Potter. Patrounus form is a stag and his animagus form too, giving him the nickname Prongs."

Hermione changed the parchment once again as Harry stopped to breathe once more. 

"Lily Rose Potter née Evans, age forty seven. Born in 30 January 1940 in London's Private Hospital. Attended Hogwarts. Married to James Fleamont Potter. Mother of Harry James Potter and Clint Charles Potter-Barton (Barton by adoption). Lady to the most noble and ancient house of Potter. Patrounus form is a doe and she doesn't have an animagus form as she isn't one."

Hermione changed the parchment again before saying, "Cedric, your turn,"

"Cedric Amos Diggory, age seventeen. Born in 30 September1978 in St Mungo's Hospital. Attending Hogwarts. Dating the Heir to the most noble and ancient house of Potter, Harry James Potter. My patrounus is a golden retriever and I don't have an animagus form as I'm not one. Heir to the noble house of Diggory."

Hermione changed the parchment, "Clint you start and then talk about your wife, then Cooper, then Lila and then Nathaniel. Please do it the same way as Harry and Cedric,"

Clint nodded and started, "Clinton Charles Barton by adoption and Potter by birth. Birth in 18 June 1958 in St Mungo's Hospital. Son to Lord James Fleamont Potter and Lady Lily Rose Potter née Evans. Never attended any magical school. Married to Laura Lucy Barton née Brown. Father of Cooper Clint Barton, Lila Laura Barton and Nathaniel Nicholas Barton. No patrounus or animagus as I'm a squib."

"Now about Cooper," Hermione told him as she changed the parchemnt from under the quill.

"Cooper Clint Barton, age fifteen. Born in 15 April 1980 in New York's SHIELD Hospital. Son to Clinton Charles Barton and Laura Lucy Barton née Brown. Attending Ilvermorny. Dating Lysander Scamander, I'm not sure if he's a heir of something. Cooper's patrounus is a gorilla and he doesn't have an animagus form as he isn't one."

"Lila now,"

"Lila Laura Barton, age thirteen. Born in 3 November 1982 in New York's SHIELD Hospital. Daughter to Clinton Charles Barton and Laura Lucy Barton née Brown. Attending Ilvermorny. She isn't dating anyone that I know of. Lila's patrounus is a hawk and she doesn't have an animagus form as she isn't one."

"And Nathaniel to finish with,"

"Nathaniel Nicholas Barton, age eleven. Born in 31 August 1984 in New York's SHIELD Hospital. Son to Clinton Charles Barton and Laura Lucy Barton née Brown. Attending Ilvermorny. Not dating anyone. Nathaniel can't make a patrounus yet and he doesn't have an animagus form as he isn't one."

Everyone was shocked that Clint's children were wizards and a witch as Clint was none, but were proud of it none the less.