Chapter 6

Everyone was crying rivers. Tony hugged Peter, Clint, Natasha and Harry hugged Clint's family, Quill hugged Gamora, Rocket hugged Groot, Mantis and Drax hugged. Many more people did the same action, fearing to lose their loved ones. 

"We can't let this happen!" Sirius' voice roared across the room, "We have to come up with a plan and defeat the Prune!"

Many nodded and murmured in agreement. They couldn't afford to lose, they had to do something.

"Before we think of a plan, you need to watch the last one. Endgame," Dr Strange shouted above everyone's voice. He opened another portal and a group of women, a boy and a man came out, "Present yourselves,"

"Pepper Pots, CEO of Stark Industries," a strawberry blonde woman said.

"Pep, what are you doing here?" Tony asked the woman while giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I don't know but shush,"

"Valkyrie," a woman with silver markings on her face said.

"You're here!" Thor's voice boomed.

"Yes I am buddy. Oh, hey Banner, I still prefer the other guys,"

Bruce just nodded, but the corners of his mouth were turning up.

"Hope Van Dyne or the Wasp," a brunette said.

"Hope! Just saying, this isn't my fault so your dad can't blame me!" Scott exclaimed while hugging her.

"May Parker," the older looking woman said.

"Aunt May! I missed you!" Peter grinned while hugging the said woman.

"Harley Keener," the young, blonde boy said.

"Kid? You still owe me that tuna sandwich!" Tony joked with the boy.

"I've told you many times! We didn't have tuna!" Harley rolled his eyes.

"And you still don't?" the man smirked. Harley just huffed in response.

"SILENCE!" everyone's heads turned to a black man with an eye patch, "Nick Fury,"

"Hey there Nicholas," Carol mocked him.

"I've told you many times, don't call me that," but what amazed the heroes is that Fury wasn't scolding her, he was smiling. What?

"But I still do,"

"Agent Hill,"

They all nodded in respect. 

Dr Strange set the movie Endgame and the hall fell in silence.

{time skip to after the movie}

Peter, Harley and Pepper were sobbing on Tony. Clint, Clint's family, Harry and Bruce were sobbing on Natasha while Sam sobbed on Steve. 

"Before we start planning on how to fix our future, let's have lunch," Dumbledore said, raising his hands and making the tables appear again. 

Harry, Cedric, Ron and Hermione sat with the Avengers again. But this time, Remus and Sirius came with them.

"We were wondering if we could sit with you guys?" Sirius asked them shyly, something very rare coming from the last Black. 

"And why would we?" Natasha asked them, just as she had asked Ron and Hermione when they asked to sit with them.

"First of all because James and Lily are behaving in a way that has never been seen. They were never like this!  We would also like to know more about the people our godson spends time with, not because we think you are a bad influence, but just to get to know each other and maybe in the future become friends," Remus explained to them. Sirius would have just been arrogant and rude, which would've made the Avengers refuse them.

Wanda looked into each of their minds to make sure that they weren't on Dumbledore's side and to know if they were speaking the truth. She looked at them and nodded. They ate and chatted about happy things, not about the depressing future that they just saw. They could do that later. When they finished eating, Dr Strange opened another portal and a slim, black-haired figure fell out.

"I'VE BEEN FALLING FOR THIRTY MINUTES!!!"

Thor's, Bruce's and Valkaire's eyes widened. Loki. But the rest of the Avengers stood up, pointing their weapons at him. 

"What is he doing here?" Clint growled. This is the man that mind-controlled him. He wouldn't let him near his family.

"He can give us useful information about Thanos, you will also find his innocence," Dr Strange told them, expecting them to calm down. But they didn't.

"I don't give a fuck-"

"Language Tony,"

"About why you're here or whatever he says that you're innocent, because I saw you myself and you aren't."

The Avengers were about to fight against Loki, when Peter, Sirius, Harry, Cedric, Hermione and Ron made a barrier, shielding Loki. 

"Peter! Get away from there! He's a menace!"

"But Mr Stark! My spider sense isn't going off, so he isn't a menace," the boy spoke up.

"Okay, but why are you four shielding him too?" Natasha asked them.

"I had been sent to prison when I wasn't the one that committed the crime, and my godson with his two friends plus Remus helped me get a trial and get my freedom," Sirius explained, not moving from shielding Loki.

"They didn't give you a trial?!" Tony shouted.

"They didn't and I guess you didn't give Loki one either, am I right?" Sirius looked at all of us.

"We didn't, Thor took him to Asgard," Steve said, then they all looked at Thor.

"Father didn't want to give him a trial," he muttered while looking at his feet, "I'm sorry, I should've done something,"

After they all calmed down, they all went to their respective dorms, thinking about the muggle heroes and what would happen to the wizarding world with the snap.