Chapter 3

They had just finished watching the second movie. Everyone was terrified at how dangerous Tony Stark could be. Wanda and Clint were crying silently while all the Avengers, Barton family and Harry hugged them in comfort. 

"This was tonight's last movie. Tomorrow after  breakfast I will show you the rest. Please Professor, could you serve dinner?"

Dumbledore transformed the Great Hall back to its original appearance and added an extra table for the Avengers. 

"Guys?" Harry asked shyly, "Can my friends sit here with us?"

"Who are they?" Steve asked the young Potter.

Harry went for Ron, Hermione and Cedric, telling them not to worry. Hermione was mainly nervous because they were very clever and brave people, Ron was nervous because he didn't want to look dumb in front of them but Cedric was nervous because these people were related to Harry.

"Guys, this is Hermione Granger the most clever witch of our age. Her parents are muggles like you. This is Ron Weasley. He is the best chess player I've seen and keeper in the Gryffindor quidditch team. This is Cedric Diggory. He is the seeker in Huffelpuff and my boyfriend,"

Ron, Hermione and Cedric awkwardly waved and smiled as they accepted them and let them join them. They all ate their dinner, either discussing their strange guests or discussing how strange the place where they were staying was. 

"So you are all British?" Tony asked them

"Yes, including Clint,"

"What? I'm British?" Clint said in a fake dramatic British accent. 

"Yes you are mate,"

Everyone laughed at the weird conversation. 

"Okay everyone, I hope you have all eaten well. I would go to bed early as tomorrow we will watch more movies and more people will come. Good night," Strange said as he left through a portal.

"I wonder who will come?" Natasha thought out loud.

"Lets just go to bed as the magician said," Harry told them, "Good night! Sweet dreams!" Harry and his friends left the Avengers.

"If you please, follow me, I will give you all a place to rest," a tall and stern Scottish woman told them. 

They all followed into the Room of Requirements, once they entered the old woman left.

"The headmaster is very suspicious," Nat broke the news to them.

"Before you continue. Kids! Find a room and go to bed," Clint told his children while Laura left with them.

"And he has been trying to break into our minds, but I stopped him," Wanda said once Clint's family was gone.

"What?!"

"How dare he!"

"Oh no he won't!"

"Don't tell him anything! I'll try and see what he wants," Wanda made them shut up. 

"I need to tell Harry, oh shut up! He has to know!" Clint was about to go when he came back. "Somebody knows where he is?"

"I'll ask Remus, Harry called him Uncle," Bruce left for a while. "Remus is coming with Harry, don't worry,"

"Thanks, I've grown attached to him," he let a shaky laugh escape. 

~~~~~

"So you are telling me that Dumbledore is suspicious and that he tried to read your minds?"

They all nodded in agreement.

"But why? He is the greatest and most famous wizard of all time! Well, I'm more famous than him, but that doesn't matter,"

"Why is a 15 year old the most famous wizard ever?" Steve asked, his voice sounding concerned. 

"Well, you see, I'mtheonlypersonevertosurvivethekillingcureandnobodyknowswhy!" 

"He sounds like Peter when he's nervous," Tony laughed.

"WHAT?!"

"A killing curse?"

"Yes,"

"Oh my god!"

"You're too young for all of that!"

Harry just blushed throughout the whole argument.