author notes!

(more to come probably)

☆☆☆☆

just wanted to let you all know that I'm gonna age the characters up all one year, and percys prophecy happens when he is 17 instead of 16.

So like,

ttc - 14

surprise! - 15

botl - 15 turns 16

tlo - 16 turns 17

idk if that makes sense but anyways...

☆☆☆☆

Luke is only like 3 or 4 years older than the Percy by the way. it feels less ickier...

☆☆☆☆

WARNING : there will be violent scenes, gore, death, swearing, mental health issues, sexual references, annoying parental figures and heartbreak

☆☆☆☆

I hate plagiarism. please don't copy my work, nor my characters, nor my storylines. If I find that someone has taken any of my original plots and people, I will make sure it's been reported and I will come after you too. So please, just dont.

☆☆☆☆

also, I really don't care that irl women and women can't have babies together without adopting or sperm donors.

in this book, it's possible!!

I mean, athena was literally born out of someone's head. if that's possible, why can't women x women babies be.

☆☆☆☆

also I may have many spelling mistakes because I mostly write in the dead of night, so don't blame me for them too much!

thanks and I hope you enjoy!

<333

✩✩✩✩✩

and also! if you guys wanna skip the character aesthetics and head straight for the story, go to the chapter title named 'SPARROW' and then the chapter named 'middle school dances are life-threatening'