𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅

"Hey,we're gonna find a way out okay?You don't have to worry"Blue said while slowly standing up.
Yellow nodded in a yes and standed up.
"Ugh,bro its been 10 minutes,we should go!"Green said while walking around in circles.
"He's right.They could be in danger!"Second replied.
"I agree!If someone's gonna fall apart then we're falling together!"Red answered loudly.
That loud sentence gave them courage and they all jumped into the command block by simply touching the button.They were falling from the sky just like Minecraft.They fell down and they didn't get any falling damage.Red was running at shouting at them:
"BLUE?YELLOW?ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?"
Of course Blue and Yellow recognised the voice and Blue shouted back:
"WE'RE OVER HERE!"
The voices were echoing throught the woods beautifully.After that,only the sound of running could be heard.
"BLUE,YELLOW!WE WERE SO WORRIED!"Second said while hugging two of them.
"We're okay Second,look at us,see?"Blue replied.
"What are we doing again?"Green asked.
"Yellow,you look a bit blue,are you feeling okay?"Red asked nervously.
"No mate,I'm good,just...worried."he replied."I really don't know how we're gonna go back."
"It's okay!We're all together here!"Green said.
"Yeah!"Red said."Even Reuben is here!"
"How the heck did he come here-?"Second asked.
"I don't know-He wasn't even with me,he was here the whole time."
"He's powerful lol."Green said while laughing.
Everyone smiled and got back to the topic.
"So,where are we?" "We're in the oak forest.There is oak trees in here that is the most common wood type in the most of the worlds."
"Well that sounds pretty boring."
"Its actually nice!"
After a while of chit-chatting about the oak woods,they started exploring.Yellow had uploaded a texture pack to the command block so the world was actually more elegant art realistic.It was actually looking beautiful.
"AAAHHH!!!" Red shouted.
"ARE YOU OKAY?" Second shouted in a hurry.
"THERE'S A CAT OVER HERE AND ITS SO CUTE!!"Red jumped happily.
Everyone took a sigh and walked over to Red.But he was right.That cat was actually cute.
"Tch,that cat looks like the one who destroyed my codings the last week."
Yellow said annoyed.

"Oh I remember that time!You were really sad that day-" Blue replied

"But that cat destroyed everything,even my computer.Take your stupid cats to outside Red."Yellow answered.
"Hey!They're cute okay?I cant just-"
"I know they're cute but they are such trouble makers."
"Guys look,there's a village over there!"Second said.
"Let's go then,what are we waiting for?"Green answered.
They all sprinted to the village and saw the villages,the iron golem and took some stuff from there.They actually had everything in their inventory already so there wasnt any problem about anything.
"Look,look there's an Iron Golem!"Red rushed over.
"Hey,be careful,that can be dangerous!Blue shouted.
Red didn't really seem to care and he got a flower from the small pot and have to the golem.That thing really don't have emotions but it was very obvious that the golem looked more happier.
"I wish that golem was me."Second talked to himself silently.
After raiding the village and more exploring,it was finally night time.They decided to sleep in the village.But they were guarding at night by hour to hour.So they were actually safe.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ♥︎♥︎

Hey!Hope you enjoyed this part ^^ I hope that you're enjoying this smol story of mine.If you're more interested:
Check my other story
Instagram: b3rfuyy
Roblox: Blurred(pain_t0)
Idk why I gived the Roblox account,just- that we can be friends :')
very very nice 627 words