𝙰𝚟𝙼 𝚡 𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚜⁷

Now,they were 3 people.Blue,Second and Purple.Going doors to doors,they were thinking about their friends.The last sentences and the bloody corpses.

"Purple!!!"
"Hang on!"
"Please,I'll do anything!Put me down!"
"I might die soon."

The last sentences of them was ringing inside their heads.Red was happy and excited.Mango was trying to protect.Green begged for his life and Yellow was worried.One of them had to survive all of this and It'll be all over.To another dimension together.All together..-
"Owww!"Second grabbed his nose.
"Look out Second!"Purple went over to him.
It looked like Second hit his head to the wall while thinking.It didn't like like a serious thing.After a while,the lights flickered.But it wasn't a problem.Seek's eyes was on the wall.
They had that strange feeling inside their body.More and more of these ugly eyes.
Door 70...
Seek's corridor.
••••••••••
"Be ready guys,this time its only choosing doors.Please be careful."Second patted their shoulders.They got a even of a small bit of courage there.3,2,1 go!
"RUN,RUN,RUN!!!"
"GO!"

"UH,UHM,LEFT!"

"LEFT!"
"NO ITS RIGHT!"
"GUYS-"

"MIDDLE!"

...
Door 74.
Second was waiting them there.He was really worried because one of them went the wrong way.And Second couldn't really get who was it because Blue and Purple's voices was very similar.Even tho Blue was a little years older.It was like Second's gonna have a heart attack in any second until.
"I GOT SO WORRIED!"Second cried in a very worried tone as possible.
"ITS OKAY,IM HERE NOW!"he hugged Second.
"But I saw him...He didn't make it..."
"..."
"Only two of us now.."

...
P:
"WHOA!"
G:
"Hi there Purp!!Welcome to death void!"
P:
"Oh.I died."
M:
"Butterfly!"
P:
"Father!"
Mango and Purple had a very wholesome moment and MT started:
M:
"Look,I'm really sorry about-"
P:
"No,nothing is your fault!"
R:
"Purple's right!You didn't do anything wrong!You saved 2 people!"
Y:
"HiiIIiiiI-"
G:
"One of the idiots died though.Isn't that right,Yeeeeeel?"
Y:
"Did you know green snakes smell like fish sauce?"
R:
"PFFF-"
G:
"F*cking nerd."
M:
"They're moving on everyone!"
••••••••
Everything was so quiet now.Just some woods crackling everytime theu step.It was going to over soon anyway.Thst was their hope at least.Door 84.
It was actually a peaceful place,other than some door knocks and weird noisies that was coming from the walls.
Door 85.
"FINALLY!"Second shouted and he took a very deep breath.It was full of happiness.
"Hooray!"Blue ran over to the tress and hugged them.This room was the resting room Yellow was talking about before.It looked very beautiful.It was a garden with full of trees and flowers.It looked like it was an redisj evening.They came here when it was morning.All of their friends-also the father-died in one day.But other than all of that,they saw someone.
"ARGH!"
"I apologize."
"Huh?"
"Second,that's Eyes!"
"Hello there."
A 36 eyed violet glowing entity was just in front of them.They actually didn't look that bad other than the others.
"Hey,look-I mean don't look!!I just wanted some fresh air around.I'm sorry to harm you,but it's not my fault."Eyes looked down with almost their all eyes.
B:
"Don't worry it's okay!"
••••••••
Hi,just a quick update
i oofed my 2 fingers so i cant write much- They're bandaged up so its really hard to type- thanks ^^

E:
"Thanks,err..-"
B:
"I'm Blue,nice to meet you,and that's The Second Coming!"
E:
"Thank you,Blue."
"But why are you two here?"
Second walks over to Eyes,looks to the floor and starts:
"So we were actually 7 people.But all of them died to the other entitied around here.But let me tell you from the start...
*explains"
E:
"I'm really sorry about your losses.They just don't want any intruders here,but you guys aren't really intruders.This wasn't your fault.I apologize.But don't worry,they'll probably come back if you finish door 100."
B:
"HUH???"
E:
"Yes,they're actually ghosts now,and by a very high chance,they're watching us.We make a conclusion with the Guiding Light years ago.If one of them survives,Guiding Light will let them go.They actually can respawn your friends at any time but Seek doesn't want it."
S:
"WHOA!THAT'S AMAZING!!!WE CAN SEE THEM AGAIN!"Second and Blue hugged happily while jumping around.
...
"Look at them!"Red went over closer.
M:
"Goofy head,you can't STILL hug them."
"Hmp!We will when we get back!"
~In the other side of the void~
"Dude,what's wrong?"
"We're all SCREWED,SO SCREWED!"
"HUH?BRO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??"
"I DIDN'T TELL THEM ANYTHING ABOUT THE DOORS BETWEEN 90 AND 100!SHOOT!"
"What's so special about them?"
"I-I can't explain- You'll see it yourself."Yellow standed up.

•••••••

"Dude,stop talking like a magician and just tell it!"
"Ugh,why are you like this Green?"
"Thanks,I was born to be like this,unlike you,get recked!"
"I wasn't complementing."
"I forgot to say slash s hah!"
...

Door 89.
Second and Blue walking together, nothing special about the rooms.They were checking the drawers and stuff.After a long staircase,they opened door 90.
"WHAT THE HELL-!?" Blue put his hands to Second's mouth.
"Don't make a sound!"Blue hushed him.But Second was right,the room was so different from the others.The windows,floor,closets and the drawers.The thunders could be seen from the large big windows.The room was actually dark but they had a flashlight in themselves.The trees and vines were growing from the corners,making it more creepier than it is.And the walls had very big claw traces around.It looked like they belonged to the Figure.
They started searching around the room,everything was more scarier than usual.They saw the broken door that was leading to the next room.Again door 91 was the same with door 90.They went inside and walked to the next door.
"ARGH!"
"SECOND!"
"What happened?Are you okay?Do you need- What thee..?"
"The f*ck."
Second had something called Snare on his leg.It was a big trap that can get anything hurt.
"Who the hell placed traps here!?"Second yelled at literally nothing.Blue holded a flashlight to the floor.
"Holy cursors!They're everywhere!"
"Second sit,I have some bandages around..right..here-!"
"Thanks,Blue."
"What are friends for?"
•••••••
1055 words <3