𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑨 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒗𝒐𝒍²🌺

Heyyaaa everyone!Thank you for reading my stories^^ It really helps me out when you read the other stories of mine too <D Thank you so so much for almost 2k reads 💓
Now let's start!

After a lots of running to where they started,they were finally at the start of the loop.The others couldn't find Yellow so they went back to the starting place again.They were all here gathered and thinking of how to get out of the loop.It had to be something that could stop this.Yellow really didn't know anything about here because the "101 Places You Can Code" had question marks in this place.It looked pretty beautiful,like those "Minecraft Girl Mermaid Kawaii Mod Packs"that was in the Play Store.

After thinking,they decided to go and take a walk again.
"Maybe there's something we missed around?"Purple looked at everyone nervously.
"Now that's something finally makes sense."Second grumbled.He looked at Mango and Mango just nodded.

They were walking now.It was a way that was surrounded by pink sakura trees.There was a small water way like a river on their right too.The water was shining because of the reflect of the sunlight.

"Look,I can see a well over there!"Red hyped.They all looked and yes,it was a well..that usually spawns in the desert. . .
"Why's there a desert well in here...?"

They saw the well and they were too confused.
"We aren't in a desert are we?"Blue got closer to the well.
"What are the chances?"Purple circled around.
"There's actully sand around the well though."Yellow looked around for more evidences.
"Bro why the heck someone would put a well in here?Did they just brang it from the desert or something huh?What the f*ck is really going on?"Green grumbled.
Mango got a pink rose from the grass,gently cut it from its place and he threw it inside the well.
"MT are you crazy!?What if something bad happens!?"Second looked at Mango.
"Well,we are already in a bad situation,so why not try it,Mr. Hollow?"he laughed.
"Okay you win,makes sense."

Yellow got back after a small tour.He was holding a pink rose..
"Where did you get that?"
"I don't know,it just fell on my head."
"Wait,dad,isn't that the rose you threw to the well..?"
"Yeah it is."
"What?"
Mango slowly explained the situation they just had.Yellow thought for some time.
"But bro where were you when the rose fell on your dumb brain?Like did you went that far or uh like not too far-"
"Okay I got Green,I understood what are you trying to say.I was exploring the end of the river.Y'know,the one we saw when we were walking down here."Yellow looked to the place where he just went.
"Hmm...How about I do this?"Red jumped into the well.
"ARE YOU OUT- WAIT FOR ME!"Blue jumped just behind Red.
"Welp,if we gonna die rn dudes,we gonna die together,WEEEEEEEE-"Greens voice got lower and lower.
"He's pretty right!"
"Suuure.."
"Kids first."
They all jumped after.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°
They all fell on eachother but the GC were pretty used to it after all of the adventures.
"Where we now bruh?"Green looked around.
"Didn't you listen- nevermind.We're at the end of the river."Yellow explained with no care.
"So is this some unicorn magic or something?We didn't make any progress right now."Mango sat to the grass.
"I love unico-"
"Shut up Red."They all looked and talked to Red.

helo guys just a quick reminder i have ALOT of requests going around so I might not be able to update THIS part-
Tysm💀