ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ🌺

After all of the trauma they had,all of them were reunited.They looked around for a bit.

"Hmm,interesting."Yellow mumbled.It wasn't really that interesting,but at least it looked like a better place than the hotel.

"What is it Y,something bothering ya?"Green whispered,he sounded like he was messing with him.
"No actually,its nothing at all.I like this place."Yellow looked around.Everything was pink.The trees,the wood and the sky.It was actually very pretty,though they didn't know where they were.

Yellow sat on the grass for a moment.He thought about this place.He mumbled somethings.Everyoke was waiting for him to talk so they can finally have some proper explanation.
"Sorry I waited you guys.This place doesn't really have any speciality,except for everything being pinkish.But I studied about this and there was some notes about it in the library."Yellow talked and stopped.

"And what did you found?"Red asked with curiosity.
"There was a lot of question marks around,so I don't have anymore ideas about it.And on top of that,I lost my command block on my way in Seek's first chase."he looked to the ground.
"Amazing!Splendid!Very well,beautiful!We don't f*cking know what to do!"Green talked with sarcasm.

On the other hand,Purple was really silent.He didn't even say anything or questioned.He didn't even bother listening.
"Is something wrong butterfly?"Mango asked.He was concerned about him being this silent around this beauty.

Purple opened his mouth,but nothing came out of it.He was really thinking about something.He was going to tell him about his parents but he hesitated.It wasn't going to end well so Purple decided to nod with his head gently.
What was bothering him was about his parents,Orchid and Navy.Everything was great until Navy decided to make a bad move.And everything happened after it.Purple remembered about her mom being very polite,kind and nice.She really liked the color pink.Maybe it was because of herself being the color pink.The questions were bugging his head but he needed to think positively.He had move on of her death but couldn't just forget about it.The torture he got in the house after her mother died,him running away and never coning back.The memories were all on him.
!!
"Purple?Purple?Purpleeeee!!Do you hear me??"That tone couldn't be someone elses.Green was asking about him.He knew all of the trauma Purple had in his childhood.Probably Green thought about it.
"We're going to explore Purp!Let's go!"

Purple suddenly realized his surroundings one by one,his vision got clearer.
"Huh?"he looked in confusion.
"Purple,are you okay?Is something bothering you?"Green leaned to Purple's head.
"I miss my mom..."
Green looked over to place.He thought about it and spoke very sofly:
"Purple,i know you miss her but you need to stop worrying about it too much,it wasn't your fault."

Purple looked to Green and he hugged him.
"Thank you,you're always here for me."
Green hugged back.
And a sudden voice distracted the wholesomeness:
"COME ON,WE'RE GOING!I HEARD THERE WERE DOGS OVER THERE!"Red shouted from far.
"Come on Purp,we gotta go!"
"Alright- AAA FATHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
He picked the boys and he started walking.

Mango,Green and Purple catched up with them.
"MT'S USING YOU GUYS FOR EXERCISE!?"
"PFFF-"
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Heyya everyone,y'know I do requests so,one friend of mine in Instagram requested me to do some Yellow angst in this story,so if you don't really want to see it,you can skip ^^
(they wanted to be anonymous so I'm not gonna tag them ty for understanding<D)

Everyone was there and they were walking.Walking to nowhere.They walked for some minutes and they were back at the same place again.
"The fuck is happening?"Green questioned.
"Uhhh?"Red got confused as well with Blue.
"This isn't supposed to happen."Yellow looked around.He tried to find something useful,but nothing was found.He kept looking in a hurry.
"It has to be somewhere...s-somewhere!"he panicked.He kept looking for something useful.Around circles,again and again...
"I-I can't found a-anything!"I-I can't-"
"Don't worry about it Yellow,we can find another-"

"N-NO!"

"I DON'T WANT ANY OF YOU GUYS HELP!I CAN HANDLE IT M-MYSELF!"

"OH PLEASE Y,WE'RE ALL HERE TOGETHER,NOT JUST YOU!"

"BUT I STARTED THIS,AND I WILL FINISH IT!J-JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Yellow took a quick look and he went to far away.He ran until there was no exit around.
"They think they understand it!I always mess up when it comes to my things!"
Yellow rubbed his face to his legs and arms tightly.He couldn't think of any solution.

"F*ck!Where did he go!?"Green looked at the back,the other stickfigures.
"We need to find him quickly,there can be danger anywhere!"Second yelled.
"Okay then everyone,split up to teams"
"Okay!I'll go with Second!"Red looked at Second.Second nodded and they quickly ran towards to one way.
"Hmmm,Blue,you're coming with me bruv!"Green took Blue's hand.
"Sure!"

"Let's go,dad.Do you know anything about him?"
"Hmmm,not much,at least for now."
"Hmmm,let's go this way then."Purple pointed to right,where Yellow ran off.
"All right."
°•°•°•°•°•°
They all parted ways and they started searching for him.
"That dumb*ss is smart,he wouldn't stay on the place where he is bruh."Green crossed his arms.
"Hmm,you're right,but I'm sure he would come back right?"Blue asked Green.
"You idiot lovebirds,of course he wouldn't come back!That's exactly why we're tryna find that nerd!"
"Says you!You're the one who like Pur-"
"Shh!Cut it,i hear something!"
"Hear wha- oh."
"What?Is someone like-?"
"Yes,I hear Yellow from here,i think he's crying again."
"Again?What's the dumb genious nerds problem?"
"Well,he blames himself for all this."
"Hmm..YEEEELLLLOOOEEEEEEEEE!"
"....Why DID YOU SHOUT!?"
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S SHOUTING YOU FUNGUS EATER!"
"UGH!Shhhh,let's go!"
"We're not done!"
"You're always not done pfff-"
"B!"Green ran behind Blue..

Yellow of course heard that voice,Green's.He would just run away or something,but he decided to stick with the others.

"Yellow!Oh I was so worried!"Blue hugged.
"I'm sorry about all the sh*t I made,I didn't wanted it to be like th-"
"Shut up for once nerd,we can't really do it without you ya know!"Green hugged from his back.
"Now let's go back,and find the others!"

🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺•🌺
1110 words <33