𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒂𝒌𝒔

And finally,the night ended and sun rose.Everyone actually had some sleep and they were likely fine.Just some scratches around but Blue could just find some leaves and help them out.The thing in here is,they were all fine and together.
"Good morning!"Blue said to everyone.They found the biggest house in the village,stole some beds and got in one house.
"Mornin'!"Green started."What are we doing today?"he asked.
Second and Yellow was still asleep.Second was always sleepy so he was always like that.On the other hand,Yellow usually stays up late for codings,but last night he didn't had his laptop with him,so the thing he could do was sleep.And its been a while since he didn't get a proper sleep so Blue,Red and Green silently went outside so they won't bother them.
"Reuben!I missed you!"he said to the pig.The pig made a happy noise(i dunno what pigs sounds like-I'm muslim so i just dont care about pigs-Please help out here so I can change here lmao).
Green and Blue were looking at Red because they had nothing to do.They roamed around the village around 2 laps and came back.Yellow was awake.He was busy,sitting on the bed looking at the command block,trying to figure out something.
"Hey Yellow-"
"GAH!"Yellow jumped and the command block fall to the ground.
"Hey,its me- Are you okay?"Blue asked.
"Yeah,I'm splendid!You startled me."he said.
"You're such a scared cat lol"Green said while opening the door.Red came in after that and sat near to Second.
"Hey,Second!We're going."Red whispered gently.
"Dude,you can't wake him up like that!Let me do it bruh."Green said.But they all knew what was going to happen.
"WAKE UP DUMB*SS!WE'RE GOIIIIIIING!"Green shouted loudly.
"I'M UUUUUUUUP!"Second cried with an annoying tone.
"Let's go!"Blue said.
Everyone got out from the house and walked away.And of course they were holding hands except Green.
Green POV:Yo I feel so lonely now-
Yellow were holding Blue's hands and Second was holding Red.And.also Red's left hand was carrying Reuben.Green was just listening to music,but he could hear his friends talking.
"So guys,how about we swith places?"Yellow asked.
"What?You could do that from the start?"Second asked.
"I asked a question,so you should answer it but yes,I just wanted to hang out a bit more."
"Hmmm,where are we going then?"
"I don't know.There's a lot of more places.It gets us randomly.Could be anywhere.Like another game,nice and good places."
"So we can go anywhere!That's really cool!"
"Not anywhere.Except for Alan's computer and the hollow heads place(AvA fight place).
"Hmm.Okay let's see where are we going then.How are you doing this?"
Yellow was wearing a white,long professor teach coat thingy and it had pockets on them.He grabbed the command block that fell of in the morning,placed it.
"Oh,so that's that!"
"Yeah."
"Are you guys ready?"
"Sure!"
"Duh!"
"Yes."
"Let's go!"
Yellow clicked to the button and they teleported away.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
nice good crappy 528 words