Chapter 1

You can't be a Hero without a Quirk. Join the police or something, but if you try to be a Hero, all you'll do is get hurt.

Gran Torino's eyes narrowed recognizing the owner of the voice as he glanced at All Might who flinched upon seeing his gaze.

Those words, those very exact words broke Izuku's heart. For all his life he wanted to be a Hero, but fate decided to screw him and he ended up being Quirkless. After that his whole world fell apart. He was bullied, beaten, and made fun of everyday in his entire life. His childhood friend Bakugo was his main tormentor, he would bully him everyday and call him useless. Which earned him the name "Deku", no one tried to stop it. Izuku was alone, he had no one.

Ochaco: Oh Dekiru she hugs Izuku who smiles warmly as he lets her hug him

Kaminari: Wait you were bullied and no one tried to stop it?

Izuku: Yeah, not a single person tried to stop it. They just let it happen

Aizawa: Bakugo when we get back we're going to have a LONG talk about your behavior towards your fellow classmate.

Katsuki: What's the big deal!? He's just a worthless los- he was cut off when an arrow missed his head by only a few meters

Atalanta: Next time boy I won't miss..

Atalanta then sat back down next to her Alter counterpart who didn't say anything but wished that she would have done it and teach the angry mutt a painful lesson.

As he walks back home, his mood went down after what All Might told him. As he was walking along the street, he didn't notice that he was in an entirely different area. He realised just now that the floors became white, he was confused at first then looked up and realised he's in a hallway.

The minute everyone saw Chaldea they were all shocked and confused by the place except for Izuku

Mic: Where da hell did he end up at?

Midnight: I don't know, but it definitely doesn't look like anywhere I've seen

Power Loader: And it looks very advanced from what it looked like, possibly something you wouldn't see in Japan

Mei meanwhile looked like she was in heaven upon seeing such a place and was trying to stay in her seat but was becoming very difficult to.

Sero: So where did you end up at Midoriya?

Izuku: Chaldea

Mina: Chaldea?

Kendo: I've never heard of such a place

Izuku: This is weird, I don't remember entering a place like this. Maybe I should ask someone for help, they could probably help me find a way out of here.

As Izuku continued making his way around the hallway, he wonders where the people are. He thinks he accidentally wandered in a Hero Agency, he should find any sidekick or Pro Hero to help him. Then from out of nowhere he hears a voice.