Chapter 7

It was now sometime since the mha crew and the residents of Chaldea had been in Morgan's dimension and Altina is currently alone.

Altina: "Morgan....I hope you get better..."

She decides to continue where Morgan left off as she inserts a few commands into the datapad and almost instantly everyone had appeared in their seats with confused looks on their faces due to still having their memories sealed up.

Kuroiro: Huh? Where are we?

Kamakiri: I don't know but we're in some kind of theatre.

Jiro: Got to say, for a theatre this place is spacious

Aizawa: Yes. However I don't see anyway out

Altina: Greetings everyone. Welcome back

Katsuki: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, ARE YOU A VILLAIN AND WHY CAN'T I USE MY QUIRK TO BLOW YOUR ASS UP!!!!

Altina: Please wait patiently and you'll understand soon

lida: What do you mean?

Altina ignored the question and inserts a few more commands and without warning all their memories of Season one's viewing return as some of them doubled over from the memory overload.

Mina: Woah Altina. It's so good to see you again

Kendo: Yes it has

Altina: It is nice to see most of you all as well

Kaminari: Most of us?

Momo: I think we all know who she's referring to.

Kaminari: Ah right. Bakugo and All Might

Aizawa: Speaking of which. Where's Morgan?

Izuku: Oh yeah. Where is he?

Altina: Morgan is currently resting after he was given his medicine that suppresses his other personality

Edison: I see. Well I hope he feels better

Servants: Same

The servants that weren't there during the season one viewings were brought up to speed as Altina had transferred all knowledge of everything that happened and this had made them more protective of Izuku especially Huyan Zhuo who stayed close to him along with Jack, Abigail and Eliza.

Aizawa: If I remember right we left off where Midoriya's servants destroyed the entire U.S.J....

Thirteen: In the process of stopping the LOV and defeating that Nomu

Izuku and the servants that were there sweatdrops at that.

Altina: You are correct, and we are going to watch the aftermath of it she says as she starts the viewing

It is now the aftermath of the USJ, as the rest of the Faculty arrives and we're greeted with the sight of the USJ being entirely destroyed. Nezu asked Aizawa and Thirteen what happened and they informed him that Midoriya's summon defeated the creature that the Villains sent to attack them and this was the result.

He was intrigue by the power of Midoriya's Quirk and was shocked when Aizawa told him the Servant wasn't taking the fight seriously and was playing around. Nezu wonders what else is Midoriya capable of.

Gilgamesh(Caster): Trust me Nezu, none of your top Heroes can compete with the powers of a Servant

Nezu: Really? Gilgamesh(Caster) nods I see.

Bondo: Well that's a scary thought

Tsuburaba: Yes it is

Nezu: Are all the students safe?