Chapter 26

Morgan: For the next few viewings Izuku and Class 1A would have taken a trip to I-Island

The audience nods as some of them were now interested in what I-Island is like.

Izuku right now, is in one of the new offices built in UA. Due to the amount of Servants he has summoned, they decided to split the Servants, half of them in UA and half of them in the Midoriya Household. That way, both locations are extremely heavily guarded. This is thanks to numerous Rider Servants from other worlds that have big vehicles, and what they discovered is, some Servants can actually summon an army.

Examples of them are Grand Admiral Thrawn, Mael Radec (Killzone), Atroix (Halo), Captain Cutter (Halo), Victor Hoffman (Gears of War), Johnny Rico (Animated), Kalani (Starwars), the Clones such as Cody, Rex, Bly, Bacara, Wolffe, and Gree, Kane (Command and Conquer) and many more.

They hired multiple contractors to build them a base and had Cementoss assist with this Project. Uraraka's Family was part of this group as well, they were able to complete this in a few days due to Izuku's Summons. It's basically the Constructicons (G1 and Live Action)

Right now, inside the office. Izuku brought Izuku (Servant) and Nana to the Office. He informed Nezu of what Izuku (Servant) told him, he essentially told him of the future that is supposed to happen and Nezu wasn't pleased of what the outcome of the situation has become for them in the future.

But both him and Izuku realized with what he told, this future will change drastically and majority of the things that would've happened, won't happen.

Nana: I take it, it was a lot to take in, right Nezu?

Nezu: Indeed, to think this is what All for One has become in your timeline, Midoriya.

Izuku (Servant): Yeah, with Shigaraki getting All for One and the support of the Heroes dwindling, it has been really difficult for us. But from what I'm seeing here, certain events went differently.

Nana: And Togata got One for All instead, but my problem is Toshinori's sidekick is just molding him into another All Might. He's not letting Togata be seen as himself to the public, only just another All Might.

Morgan: And that's the mistake that he made, he trying to make Mirio be another All Might is going to hinder his abilities with OFA

Gran Torino: I certainly agree with you on that

Izuku (Servant): I hate to say this about this Nighteye, but I feel like he will just throw him away if he has no use to him. That's what I feel this Nighteye would do, the one I got to know would never do that.

Izuku: You got really lucky there.

Nana: (Sighs) I'm tempted to go to Toshinori and give him a piece of my mind, but it will cost more problems at hand.

Nezu: I know you wish to punish All Might and tell him how disappointed you are in what he's become. But that time will wait, our main concern is what we'll do with this information.

Nana: Well, we can get started with the I-Island incident. Izuku over here will be leaving tomorrow with his Servants.

Nezu nods, Izuku (Servant) and certain group of Servants told him of what was supposed to happen. A group of Villains we're supposed to "steal" a device created by David Shield. The device, called the Quirk Amplification Device. A device that could revitalize Quirks. The support item that could exponentially increase the power of the user's Quirk without directly affecting the body. This meant the user's Quirk could be enhanced without the negative side-effects of drugs.