Chapter 19

Morgan: Okay everyone, get ready to see a lot of new Pseudo Servants

Izuku: How many are there that were summoned?

Morgan: Not counting you and Katsuki plus Momo was used as a vessel for Darwin so 17.

Nezu: I see

Nighteye: "17!? Just how many more abominations will this villain keep summoning!?"

It's been a day since the exam, and Nezu has called for all of Class 1-A to the building where they house the Servants. Once they got to the entrance, they were met with Aizawa.

Tsu: Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa but what is this place?

Aizawa: This. This is the building where all of Midoriya's Quirks stay, this place is off limits and is only accessed through a code, that way no one can enter it unless you have proper authorization.

Yaoyorozu: And what will be doing here exactly?

Aizawa: Just follow me inside.

Class 1A nods and we're led inside the building, the halls of the building are similar to Chaldea. After a couple of minutes of walking, Aizawa led them to the Summoning Room where they see Izuku carrying 3 crates of Saint Quartz as he drops them next to another set of 7 crates filled with Saint Quartz.

Izuku: Oh? You guys are here?

Uraraka: Yes Dekiru-kun. Mr. Aizawa told us he will show us something.

Iida: Indeed, although I question what these things are?

Todoroki: Yes, they look like crystals.

As Todoroki and now Yaoyorozu are looking at the Saint Quartz.

Izuku: I believe Nezu will explain everything.

Nezu: Indeed, now students please all gather here.

They all nod and gather around the Principal, Aizawa stands behind them.

Nezu: Hello everyone. Thank you all for gathering here today. Right now, you are in what we call a Summoning Room. As you all know Midoriya's Quirk allows him to summon, right? Well, his Servants decided to build a machine for Midoriya to summon them easily and without the need of him summoning one on accident as we saw during an incident with the Hero Killer.

Yaoyorozu: And what are those items inside the crates?

Nezu: Let's just say those are the tools needed for Midoriya to summon. Anyways, let us begin! Midoriya if would please.

Momo: Was this how your previous Master was able to summon you?

"Yes" Most of the Servants says while the others didn't say anything due to having not been part of Chaldea during the Grand Order incidents