Twelve

" ... Yeah we are EXTRA
But still part of this world
Extra + Ordinary
That’s nothing at all
We won’t ever die today
Light shines through the darkness
It wants a new world and you
Oh bab...."

"Your voice is nice!"

"SHIt... You scared me" I placed my hand on chest. I glared at namjoon, he didn't made any sound or I don't know, I did noticed him. He smiled and walked beside me.

"What song is that? I never listened any music like that?"

How he can listen them?. It's from Modern age. And outside of novel. The song is familiar to me, but not sure who played it.

"I... I just blabbering the words on my mind like that.  Not music.!"

"Blabbering ? Nah, actually they are meaningful. You have pretty amazing knowledge in music. Can I listen them again?" He asked me.

"I can't. That's one time thing" I can sing again'. But, I don't want to. "What is this? You ghosted for days but, now you showing your handsome face! Mm?" I asked him as throwing my hand on air and looking at him with pout. He chuckled.

"Do you think I'm handsome?"

"Huh?" I blushed. "No. It's sarcasm miprince" I half yelled at him. I huffed while walking fast, a maid who moping the floor looks at us with bow. It's embarassing. Why he kept embressing me?.  He nodded his head as he belive me but, his giggling face told me opposite. "Uh.. whatever why did you ghosted me?"

"Did you missed me?"

"No"I immediately refused his words."why I have to miss you?. I didn't miss you. Actually I was glad, I really enjoyed my days with jungkook. He is my new beat friend" I told things more than I need to.

"Tch, I should be happy, if you said that you missed me" he fake pouted, showing his disappointment. It's clear, he don't buy my words.

"You're annoying. Seriously?!" I finally Stopped walking. He stopped beside me. He looked around hallway, other than couple of maid who, bowing and taking their leaves no one there. From here, we could see garden clearly. In this big castle, I only this view and garden. He stood close beside me. I looked up to his face, he is taller than me, I'm not more than his shoulder height.

"It's beautiful isn't?" Namjoon.

"You don't have any manner!"

"Pardon?" He shocked as he looking my face.

"What noble man stand beside a lady this close?" I stepped side.

"What noble lady never respect others and wander around the hallway, when the classes and tests are helding by queen?"

He have point, I looked at my toes but soon I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"She don't want me in her eyes?"

"You atleast apologies to her" Namjoon.

"Why I have to? I did nothing wrong "

"In your point of you!"namjoon.

"Are you telling I'm wrong?"

"Partly!"namjoon.

I opened my mouth to say more words. But he have points in his Words. He is not wrong. Again I looked down.

"Your opinions are valuable. They need to consider, controlling others  by using Noble name is wrong. But, that's not we followed all these days. Maybe, the changes will acquire in future. But, for now it's the reality. A lady can't be walk alone" he is completely true. Being a rebellion person in this time is hard to keep up. Things have to be reconsider, not everything will change in a day, it may take more time  than we thought.