Who said I love you first? 💓

I love this picture so much- 😍

Take this filler chapter since I couldn't think of any scenario to write for Promise Day-

Pretty self-explanatory, who said I love you first? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

You did. He was surprised and didn't know how to react so his face was pretty neutral. He was however, extra clingy for the rest of the day.

BASIL

You did and it nearly resulted in Basil dropping a watering can on his toe.

AUBREY

You did. Since it happened in a private setting, she was caught off guard but she ended up saying it back.

HERO

He said it first and he did so while you two were eating so you nearly choked to death.

KEL

You did. He didn't really get the importance of saying a few simple words so he kind of shrugged it, smiled, and said it back.

MARI

You did. She was caught off guard but laughed it off. She ended up teasing you for a little but eventually said it back.

POLLY

You two said it at the same time. You were both surprised so you two ended up kind of staring at each for a while in shock.

KIM

You said it first and in front of her brother. She was embarrassed and ended up dragging you away to help her find a place to hide from the world.

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

You said it first. He was so shocked he didn't talk for like two to three hours.