chapter 1

AT CHOU'S MANSION

8:00 AM

TZUYU'S POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm, damn my head hurts last night. Me and the boys went to a bar last night, I don't know maybe the boys just invited me to hook up with random girls, I mean they always do that when they don't have anything to do, but luckily I didn't drink too much last night so I manage not to hook up with random girls last night. I then went to my bathroom and showered, brush my teeth and changed into a black polo and black trouser

(Imagine tzuyu wearing this)

"Tzuyu your going to be late" my mom shouted

"Get down here for breakfast"

"Arraso~ ill get down now" I shouted back.

My mom prepares food for me and my dad before she gets to work, she rarely does it this month because she has a lot of work to do, but she always makes time for us.

When I got down I saw my mom preparing breakfast. It was the usual but I like it.

"Thanks, mom for the breakfast," I said and kiss her cheeks.

"Your welcome son Drive Safe," mom said.

"Arraso~ omma" I said

When I got outside I then drive my BMW i8

20 MINUTES OF DRIVING

*AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY

I parked my car and then get my bag. The boys probably waiting for me in the canteen I mean they always do wait for me.

"Wassup bro how's your night with that girl," Chaeyoung said. This smool beast how can he set me up again?

This smool beast is 'Son Vincent Chaeyoung' my Best friend, he is the kindest in the girl's eyes cause he respects them even if they knew chae is a player but he's good at handling girls even when they break up
He's good at arts too that's why he is Major in Arts and Music.

"Bro, how was your night?" Dahyun said. Don't tell me they planned this out, arrggghh this f*ckers.

This tofu is 'Kim Aizel Dahyun', he and chae are the closest they play with girls feeling but they respect them. These two always drag me into this girl hook-up situation, and that's why now I was always careful to drink more and drink less.

"Yaa~ I miss the fun last night," Jeonghyung said. That's right Jeongyeon didn't go with us tonight cause he was spending time with his girlfriend last night.

This hyung right here is 'Yoo Riley Jeongyeon'. He's not a player like us, he and nayeon unnie are in a relationship 2 years ago. Unnie is very smart she even is the Smartest girl in this school. Hyung really is lucky to have her, she is sweet and caring.

"Let's go, class is about to start I don't have time for this," I said coldly

"You're no fun tzu" dahyun whined

"Let's go guys class is about to start," Jeonghyung said.

"These guys" chae laugh sarcastically

As we were walking by I saw one of my ex coming towards us with a fake smile I knew.

"Bro it's your ex again" dahyun whispered to me, as this bitch is getting closer to us

"Hi babe~ how are you," she said and clung to my arm like a bitch she is.

"Elkie I told you don't come near me," I said and remove her hand. Aishhh why can't this bitch get out of my sight?

"You don't have to be so cold babe~" she winned. Ew, I hate this bitch. Just as I was about to shove this bitch out the bell rang.

"Lucky you the bell ring," I said and Smirked at her

"Let's go boys," I said and walk out of her sight.

"You will be mine again Chou Kalix Tzuyu, let's just wait," she said but I didn't quite hear it cause of the noise the students are making.

*AT THE CLASSROOM

"Can you believe it that crazy girl is so attached to me even though she just uses me for money?" I asked as I sat on my chair.

"Bro that girl comes to like every single day," Jeonghyung said.

"Maybe she wants to get back to you?" dahyun asked.

"No way bro I've had enough of her, she will just use me for money again" I said

"Yeah he's right she might just use you as always," chae said. Just as we were about to talk about something the teacher came in.

"Alright class settle down," the teacher said.

"You will have your new classmates today, Come in girls" the teacher gestured for the girls to come in.
There are three of them and I can't deny it they are beautiful.

"Hi my name is Hirai Momo and I am from Japan, we recently move here cause of my father's work, please treat me well" She said and bowed her head 90°

"She's beautiful" dahyun whispered.

"Shut up bro," I said and kicked his legs, he was just awed in pain.

"Hi everyone My name is Myoui Mina and I am from Japan too, we recently move in, to practice my ballet in this school, please treat me well also," she said and also bowed 90°.

"She's cute" chae whispered. What!? They completely fall in love at first sight.

"Hi everyone My name is Minatozaki Sana and I'm from Japan too, we recently move in too cause of my father's work, please treat me and us well," she said and bow 90°, and then she smiled at us.

"Bro there beautiful," Jeonghyung said.

"Woaahhh don't tell me your planning on cheating hyung," dahyun said

"What!? Of course not I would never do that, I just said they're beautiful" hyung said and smack dahyun's forehead.

"Settle down, okay Girls seat wherever you like," the teacher said, and the girls sat beside us at the other table.

**********
Pleas vote thank you