chapter 8

TZUYU'S POV

I don't know why I drag sana out here, my mind wind blank when all of our class was talking about her, about her being poor and why is she with me when I'm rich, well I don't care all about those things, I only want her beside me, I was about to slam my book but i saw sana beside me smiling, I can't do it, I don't want to make a scene here, she's so precious and innocent. That's when I heard one of the boys talking about her, about her body shape they even said 'bro look at that girl she's sexy even though she's wearing a simple outfit I bet you to sleep with her' I heard them I was about to punch there ugly face but I held it back, that when the bell ring.

*RINGGGGGG~~~~

I then drag sana out of the room, I don't know why I'm possessive of her right now even though she's not mine, I just don't want anyone too look at her, talking dirty shit of her when she's too innocent.

I almost cry in front of her, I can't control my emotions when someone is talking shit about her. I look stupid almost crying in front of her, I was supposed to be the man her, I guess she's my weakness her. This is my first time hugging a woman after my ex.

After then I drive sana too a resto where my family owns it.

"Tzuyu l-lets go back" sana said dragging me back to my car in a cute way.

"Wae?" I ask her.

"I don't like expensive restaurants I don't have money for it" she said and turned around but I hug her.

"Who said you're paying" I said to her but she won't listen she keeps dragging me out.

"Noooooooeven if you're going to pay I don't like it  here" she said cutely and i chuckled.

"It feels like poor people" she said with a sad face.

"I don't care if your poor, I told you right I only want you beside me and no one else" I said sincerely, gosh what's wrong with me why I do I feel this way when I'm with this girl.

"Even if you say no you're going with me" I said and carry her on my shoulder.

"Wh-what!!? Tzuyu put me down!!" She winned like a kid, cute.

As we entered at my family's Restaurant people stared at us, well this resto is 5-star and it's very famous throughout all over the world and we have like this too around the world. As I carry sana she started to whinned like a child well I can't deny she's too cute for a child.

"Tzuyu put me down!!" She winned again.

"W-wait stop moving or will fall" I said and she stop moving. When we arrive at our table, it's was a VIP table so no one can disturb us. I put her down and she started to pout, aiiigooo~~ kiyowoo.

"Stop pouting" I said.

"Tzuyu I told you not here" she said and pout even more.

"Let's eat her and we'll eat the one you like next" I said.

"But...." she was about to protest.

"No buts" I cut her.

"Fine" she said and pout.

As we eat, she's still pouting oh god she's too cute, and sexy at the same time. She's even cute when she's eating, she look like a hamster. After were done eating, we both go in into our class. And there we already saw my friends and her friends sitting with each other.

"Sana Can you come with me to my practice on my basketball later? I-if your willing to that is" I said.

"S-sure" she replied I look at her like an excited puppy.

She smiled and I feel butterflies on my stomach

Why though?

*Time skip*

SANA'S POV

Here I am at Tzuyu's training

After watching tzuyu practice, I realised that he's good at this no wonder why he's the ace. He looks handsome though....No wait....Sana what's wrong with you.....never fall in love with a player..... I slap my face......

I bought water for tzuyu I was about to approach him and hand him the water but just before I was about to give it some girl approach him and wipe his sweat..... I feel a bit jealo-......no I don't..... I just step back and walk away..... but before I could walk away I feel arms around my waist

"T-tzuyu?" I look up seeing tzuyu hugging me in front of many people...

"Thank you for coming here" he whispered

"W-wait tzu you're hugging me" I stuttered and then he snapped out.

"You smell good" I heard something

"What?"

"N-nothing" he replied

________________________

Please vote and support me