chapter 6

*AT THE CHOU'S MANSION

8:00 am

TZUYU'S POV

Today is weekend and all I can think of is Sana, aisshh why is this girl stuck in my head, this is the first time a girl is stuck in my head. Through all of the girls I dated none of them is stuck in my head, in the first place I only play with them, and sleep with them. But none of them satisfy me so I only play with them. When I talked to that Sana girl I feel so relaxed and comfortable her voice is so gentle even through she's clumsy, well that's the one thing I like about her, and her cuteness and she's beautiful too even though she's a simple person.

*ding.

I heard my phone vibrate and chae just left a messed to our group.

*ON MESSAGES

Chae: guys are free let's meet at our hangout place

Dahyun: Yes, wae?

Jeongyeon: Arraso~

Tzuyu: Waee~?

Chae: Just get your butt's in here.

Dahyun: Arraso~

Tzuyu: okay ill be there in 10 min

*OFF MESSAGES

I wonder what's is chae doing?, maybe problem with his music? Maybe?, aisshhh let's just go... i said in my mind and grab my car keys of the Mercedes benz glc 63 amg.

 i said in my mind and grab my car keys of the Mercedes benz glc 63 amg

And drove of to our hangout place.

*AT OUR HANGOUT PLACE

As I enter our place I saw dahyun and hyung already sipping a glass of mojito.

"Bro wasup" chae said and hug me.

"What's good, so what up?" I ask him.

"It's about mina" he said in a serious tone and I sit down.

"What about her?" I ask.

"Well I think I like her since the day they ask for directions" he said.

"Seriously that's what's you're going to say!?" Hyung said.

"Are you sure about this chae or your just going to play her feelings and broke up with her" hyung said and chae look at him.

"No hyung I promise I will not I feel like this is it, I will not play with her I promise that I swear to god" he said sincerely and hyung look at him proudly.

"Make sure your keeping your words" hyung said and smack his shoulder.

"Actually me too" dahyun said and we look in his direction.

"Whenever I feel her presence I feel so comfortable it feels like I want her by my side forever, no i want momo to stay by my side forever, you know? its weird right?" He ask in a sad tone.

"Of course not I'm glad you guys are able to learn love so please treat them right" hyung said and look at the 2guys.

"What about you tzuyu" hyung ask and my heart is beating so fast and I remember sana.

"I don't know" I said calmly trying to control my emotions. Actually I'm scared of falling in love again what if sana leave me like what she did to me.

"It's okay take take slow tzuyu we understand you" they said and reassured me.

Actually I have a past relationship, and the girl i love so much left me for another, her name was shuhua, she was my happiness my everything my strength, but one day she just broke up with me she said the cause of it is my other side I call kalix, my other side is possessive and gets angry every time a man just approached her. So one day she just say she wants to broke up with and I beg her to not to but she just walked out and leave me their alone. I cry all night and my friend came in and I cry even more I can't believe the love of my life is gone. And the boys are with me even nayeon unnie is there comforting me.

"So what are you gonna do chaeng?" Hyung said asking chae.

"I'm just gonna confess to her at the right time" he said

"What about you dubu?" Hyung said.

"I'm just gonna spend more time with her and court her after" he said and sip glass of mojito

"Make sure no one gets them alright?" Hyung said and we chuckle

"Alright I'm gonna go to the gym" I said and look at my watch.

"Okay see you" hyung said waving me goodbye and the others too.

*JEONGYEON'S POV

"I hope tzuyu learn love from sana" I said and look at them.

"Yeah I know I think he's slowly there were just gonna wait" dahyun said.

"Yeah I hope Sana well break his cold heart" chae said.

"Yeah we need our old tzuyu back the happy one and joy one" I said in a sad tone.

"We will hyung will just wait for fate to come" chae said in a gentle voice.

***********
Please vote thank you