chapter 7

*AT SEOUL UNIVERSITY
8:00 am

SANA'S POV

As we were walking to our class we heard all the girls again scream at the top of their lungs, gosh why is it always like this every morning? We just pass them by it was annoying hearing shouting every morning, but suddenly someone was calling my name, it was tzuyu.

"Sana!" Tzuyu shouted. So it was them, the cause of those noises every morning. He walked towards us.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu ask.

"Oh? We're going to the library" I reply pointing at the library

"Can we join you?" He said, wow that's unusual I thought they would avoid us cause of their popularity in the School, but no.

"S-sure, do you guys agree?" I ask momorin and mitang.

"Sure" they said.

"Let's go?" I said.

*AT THE LIBRARY

We were all just studying and studying I'm surprised all of them are valedictorian since elementary. They answer the questions quickly even, well that's no surprise cause their entire family is genius, I mean how would they not be genius when they even own a company around the world and they are the son of the Richest family in the world.

*RINGG~~

"Guys let's go class is about to start" Jeongyeon said and we sat up and fixed our books.

*AT THE CLASSROOM

All the students are looking at us wae!? What wrong!? Is there something on me? Do I look ugly!?.

"Satang why are all the students looking at us?" Mitang said.

"I think it's them" momorin said pointing out at the four surrounding us while playing with there phone.

"Yeah that explains why" I said nervously. All of them look like they were going to kill the three of us and of course, I was ready to run with mina and momo if that happens.

*AT THE CLASSROOM

"Why is the three new transfer students is with the ace4? I heard my classmates gossips.

"Yeah I mean they look poor I thought the Ace4 like rich like us" I heard them gossiping to others.

"Let's go" tzuyu said coldly and grab my wrist and sit next to him. While Mina sit with Chaeyoung and Momo sit with dahyun.

"Tzuyu what's wrong?" I ask softly.

"N-nothing I just want to sit with you....that's all.." he said and my face turned into a tomato for a second and he look at me confusingly. And seconds later I hear another gossip again about us sitting at each other. I can't take it anymore I stand up and was about to go to another chair but tzuyu held me.

"Where are you going" he said as he held my hand.

"I'm gonna go sit somewhere else" I said.

"Why?" He ask gently begging for me to stay.

"All of our class is gossiping about us I can't take it anymore it feels like I'm ruining your image your staying with a poor girl and your rich" I blurted out. And he stared at me confusingly.

"I don't care about my image I only want you beside me" he said genuinely and pull me closer to him, gosh what's wrong with this man why is he sincere to me.

"Look at chae and mina, I feel like mina wants to stay away from chae too cause of our background and momo is doing the same thing to dahyun, but none of the boys is letting them go see" tzuyu said and I turn around my head to mina and momo, he's right why are they like this even though they're rich.

"I-im sorry if I ruin your background" I said in a sad tone and tzuyu held my hand almost like holding hands.

"You're not I assure you" he said gently and I smile at him. Just then the teacher walks in and start the class.

*RINGGGG

"Okay class dismissed" the teacher said. And I Was looking for momo and mina when tzuyu said something to me.

"Let's go" he said and grab my wrist.

"What!? Where?" I ask him but he wasn't listening he just keep dragging me to his car.

"Tzuyu let go" I struggle while removing his hands. And tzuyu snap off on his thoughts.

"I-im sorry" he said and let go of me.

"What's wrong tzuyu" I ask him he just look at me confusingly.

"I-im so sorry sana" he said and he was about to cry but I hug him.

"It's okay you didn't mean it" I said and he Calmed down.

"I'm so sorry, those girls were talking about you the entire time and I...I..." he said and I hug him tight.

"It's okay don't worry about me" I said in a gentle voice.

"I-im so so-sorry" he said and sniffles and hug me back.
Why would this man care for me, I can't handle my emotions too and hug him, I hate seeing someone crying , I don't want to see someone crying it hurts mee too.

**********
Please vote thank you