Surprise Hugs 🤗

How do they react to surprise hugs from you? 🤔

Got this super cute picture from k0k0midess on Reddit!

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny just stands there and takes it. If he was surprised he doesn't show it and since he doesn't weigh much you two end up toppling over and he face plants into whatever surface you two are standing on. He doesn't really mind it though, he just kind of lays there while you fret over him. ( Because oh my gosh his nose is bleeding! ) 

BASIL

Basil screams. You deadass scared him half to death.

It takes him a minute to recover but when he does he becomes really flustered. You're so close, he doesn't know what to do! Would it be weird if he turned around and hugged you back? Should he just stand here awkwardly? Poor boy needs help! >.<

AUBREY

Look, this Aubrey we're talking about. If you were to come up behind her and try to surprise her in any way I am 85% sure she'll think someone's attacking her and swing on you.

But I suppose that isn't very cute or romantic now is it? That being said..

Aubrey nearly hits you at first but upon realizing it's you she sighs. She's surprisingly chill about it and just walks around with you clinging to her after that. If she were to be teased however, she'll probably push you off.

HERO

Hero let's out such a girlish yelp that it makes you chuckle. You shook him up quite a bit so it'll take him a minute to recover but once he does he's embarrassed which, might I add, gives you the perfect opportunity to tease him! >:) 

KEL

Kel's shouts out a 'Woah!' and stumbles but luckily he doesn't fall because of the years of pent up muscle from playing basketball. He's definitely surprised but he's not complaining! Maybe this could be a new thing between you two! :D

MARI

Mari laughs at your silliness. She'll ask you what you're doing and if you needed something but once you tell her you just wanted a hug she laughs again. Honestly you're just the cutest person sometimes. ( All the time )

POLLY

Polly yelps and falls to floors. She doesn't have a lot of muscle so when you collided with her back, the two of you toppled. She's shocked by your actions but she's not exactly against them. Just, please warn her next time!  You scared her half to death..

KIM

Kim is definitely the type to flip someone over her shoulder or something if she's surprised. Luckily when it happened you were in grass so nothing broke but, you did have a lot of back pain afterwards.

It's good to know this now rather than later. The thought of her getting a surprised birthday party makes you shudder.. 

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

Knowing Mikhael he definitely face planted into concrete when you surprise-hugged him. He's been so overdramatic for so long, it's in his bones at this point. He found you really cute in that moment though! ..Even if he does have a broken nose now.