Episode 3: I made a friend!

Last time, after darrick don't want to fight kalawarner, he decided to keep her in his house. But he ran into a certain nun with blonde hair.

Darrick: ( oh, man! Her eyes are beautiful! She's too innocent!) Let me help you, ma'am.

???: Thanks.

The wind blows off her cowl or whatever it is, off her head. Darrick was stunned by her looks, including her blonde hair, and her eyes.

???: Oh no! Could you get that, please?

Darrick: oh- uh, sure. (She's 100 percent innocent. If someone touches her or harm her, they'll be in a world of pain!) Here.

???: Thank you. You're too kind. I'm Asia argento.

Darrick: I'm darrick. Darrick derleth.

Asia: can you help me out? I'm a little bit lost.

Darrick: sure! Let's walk, asia.

After they walking around the park, they spotted a kid with a scrapped knee. Darrick saw a green light emitted from Asia's ring.

Asia: there, all better. Go of to your mother, ok?

Kid: sure! Thanks.

Asia: (looks at darrick) i didn't mean to shock you, darrick. I'm sorry. (Stick her tongue out cutely)

After that, the cuteness arrow shot at his heart!

Darrick: (holy shit, too precious!!!! Me and Chandler must protect her!)

Then darrick ask her about her rings, but Asia told him God give his blessings towards Asia. Darrick have to leave and he give Asia a goodbye. After he was returning home, he has a feeling like he was being watched and heard a familiar voice echoing around him.

???: Fufufu~ I'm coming for you, my darling darrick~.

Darrick: (was that her? Nah, I'm must be hearing things.)

Albion: what do you mean, darrick?

Darrick: ' I'll explain later,ok?

Timeskip

Darrick was returning home but he got a text from chandler about killing a stray devil. He replied and some time later, they've arrive at the location.

Rias: stray devil are devils that they betray their masters and let succumb in their own lust.

Darrick: so, find the stray and kill it?

Akeno: exactly, darrick. I'm happy you're learning.

Kiba: and lemme tell you, it's ends in ugliness.

Darrick: it won't be that ugly, right?

As the ORC members, they saw blood and it reeks! Like, rotting flesh stink!

???: My my, I smell dirty devils and what's this? The smell is so amazing~.

Then darrick saw a naked woman and looked away.

Darrick: WOMAN, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!!

Rias: viser, you run away from your master to accomplish your lustful desires. Now face your death!

Viser stepped out and kiba was right bout this, ends in ugliness! She fired her magic at chandler.

Darrick: oh no, you don't! (Summon divine dividing) now, Albion!

Albion: divide!

After her magic got disappeared, the magic went into darrick's sacred gear. kiba attack viser on the legs, he was really REALLY fast! Then viser lower section opened it's mouth, before koneko punch her!