Episode 10.2: fight kokabiel!

Everyone was at the school and they put the barrier up. Darrick was at his house talking to his about kokabiel is attacking his school.

Musashi: what's the plan?

Darrick: our plan is to defeat kokabiel! I'll use of my new moves that I trained then I'll finish him of from a line from the movie.

Leone: and that is?

Darrick: 'tell them the white dragon sent you'. Pretty cool, huh?

Esdeath: needs some work, dear.

Kalawarner: agreed.

Akame: then it's settled.

Darrick and his peerage went to save kuoh academy from being destroyed.

                     Timeskip

The ORC fighting kokabiel while Xenovia uses durandal, a d kiba use his balance breaker. Chandler powered up and his boosted gear charge with rias. The SC were holding the barrier around the place and kokabiel told everyone that God's death with the past devil kings.

Chandler: so what if God is dead! Lord Michael is doing his best to hear all the prayers of others.

Kokabiel: you know, red dragon emperor. I like you. How about you kill your friends.

Chandler: (flips him off) fuck off!!

Then the blue and white light appeared and broke the barrier, blinding everyone as it starts to descend down.

Rias: what's happening?

Akeno: what's that bright light?

Belfast: just in time as always.

Then they see a draconic armor and heard a familiar voice.

Darrick (b.b): hey, guys!

Everyone: darrick!

Everyone was relieved that he's her to stop the crazy warmonger.

Kokabiel: you again?

Darrick (b.b): man, you are one crazy son of a bitch, aren't you?

Kokabiel was then sent to the ground by a punch in the face by darrick. He then pulled a pair of wings from his back making him scream in pain as darrick then went back soaring to the sky.

Kokabiel: you'll pay for that!

He made a giant light spear and made a smug grin. Darrick opened his palm and aimed it on kokabiel.

Albion: divide!

Kokabiel's giant light spear began to shrunk down until it was nothing but sparkles making him shock and weak because what's happening with him before he was to speak, darrick dashed him with insane speed with his fist covered in a white glow as he appeared in front of kokabiel surprising him.

Darrick (b.b): vanishing dragon strike!!!

He punched him on the gut making him to spit blood as kokabiel reeled forward because of the strong punch darrick delivered. Darrick then used his dragon rush as he soard in the air with kokabiel still in his grasp and then slammed him to the ground creating a crater.

Chandler: that's gotta hurt

Ddraig: I'm so jealous of your friend, chandler.

Chandler: you're ain't the only one, ddraig.

Xenovia: so that's the power of the white dragon emperor.

Darrick's peerage went to the ORC members to heal them, and darrick was walking towards kokabiel and he was cowarding in fear. He grab him and said.

Darrick (b.b): tell them that the white dragon sent you.

He opened to the portal to the coldest part of the underworld and threw him. He deactivate his balance breaker and got hugged by rias and her peerage.

Rias: I knew you would be here!

Darrick: hehe..

Chandler: I got to train like him, ddraig.

Ddraig: maybe later, Chandler.

Koneko: you showed him. But that line...

Kiba: I think he used the line from black Adam.

(A/n: I love the movie, ok?! Don't judge me!)

Darrick was glad that he killed kokabiel and saved his school. But unknown man was watching him after the fight.

???: It's look like you've grown, my son.

(Could this unknown man maybe is darrick's dad?)