Episode 7: the rating game!

Darrick, chandler, and Asia are home for the rating game tomorrow. Darrick is in his room talking to Albion in his thoughts and deciding on a plan to counter riser's healing ability.

Darrick: (thoughts) so, what do we do about the riser's healing ability?

Albion: I have a plan, but we have to give him all we've got.

Darrick: (thoughts) lay it on me.

They were having a conversation about a really good plan that's going to work. Then a blue magic circle appeared in his room and there arrived grayfia.

Grayfia: good evening, darrick, sorry if I come on such short notice.

Darrick: it's cool, grayfia. I was just talking to Albion and creating a plan for tomorrow.

Grayfia: I know that you have feeling about Belfast, the other maid.

Darrick: I do?

Grayfia: you couldn't stop staring at her. And she helped you and your friends to fight riser.

Darrick: (blushes) I know. Before you go, tell her I say "hi".

Grayfia: I will. Goodbye, darrick.

Darrick went to sleep because tomorrow is the day for battle against riser the bitch chicken.

Timeskip

Darrick and everyone was ready in the club and grayfia appeared on a magic circle.

Grayfia: is everyone ready?

Rias: we are, grayfia.

Grayfia: I'm just letting you know, that the great devil king Lucifer is watching the fight.

Rias: my brother is watching?

Grayfia: yes. Now, step in the circle and you guys will be teleported to the battlefield.

Grayfia created a magic circle and they stepped on it and got teleported to the battlefield. When they open their eyes, they're in the club room making darrick, chandler, and Asia confused.

Chandler: why are we still in the club room?

Darrick: I don't think so. Look outside.

They went to the window and looked around. They saw that the sky looks distorted like they're in a different dimension.

Darrick: we're in the different dimension, are we?

Kiba: you got that right.

Everyone saw grayfia on the screen giving a little speech.

Grayfia: greetings devils from the underworld. I am grayfia lucifage, head maid serving the house of gremory. Welcome to the rating game between the house of gremory and the house of Phoenix.

The crowd cheered and roaring on the stands

Darrick: I'm so ready to beat riser and his cocky grin.

They huddled up and started to plan for what they are going to do. While they're planning, darrick was also talking to Albion on the plan they created last night.

Darrick: (thought) so, we're going with the plan if we face that chicken reject?

Albion: yes. this will make him weak and his healing ability will reduced also our weapon will deal a lot of damage.

Darrick: (thought) glad we made it just in time.

Rias: so everyone good with the plan?

Everyone: yeah!