Chapter 5

Leng Yuchen's figure obviously ran farther and farther away, but his words were lingering in his ears, Wen Xiaobai squatted down, exhausted. Staring blankly at the banknotes and business cards thrown on the ground, a throbbing pain in his heart. Almost trembling, he picked up the two items on the ground.

    He knew that once this kind of thing was picked up, he could never go back.

    Leng Yuchen, who left on the surface, actually hid in a secret corner, admiring the expression on Wen Xiaobai's face indulgently.

    Seeing Wen Xiaobai's swaying and thin body, he stood up staggeringly, watched him tremblingly pick up the business card and banknotes that had just been thrown on the ground, and put them into his pockets like an appointment.

    Seeing Wen Xiaobai despair because of him, seeing Wen Xiaobai degenerate because of him, and seeing the man known as a business genius being destroyed by him, Leng Yuchen felt extremely proud.

    Recalling the face and the texture of the skin under his hands just now.

    "Haha, it's so pleasant, Wen Xiaobai, don't let me lose interest too quickly."

   In the distance, Wen Xiaobai dragged his heavy steps with his back to Leng Yuchen, with a pained look on Junxiu's face. There was a slight crack in his expression. The person who seemed to be struggling in the abyss was actually screaming frantically for the system in his heart.

    "Number 1105! Come out!"

    "What's the matter?" Number 1105 replied quickly, sounding as if he had been sticking to his post with all his heart, and dedicated himself to the host.

    If you ignore the "click" sound he made from potato chips.

    "Your system can also eat?" Wen Xiaobai said.

    "Of course! I'm the most advanced system." The voice of eating potato chips didn't stop. Hearing the triumphant voice of number 1105, Wen Xiaobai suddenly felt that this guy was not reliable at all.

    The dark-faced Wen Xiaobai has begun to wonder whether his 308 failures have anything to do with this system.

    "Forget it, I have something important to ask you."

    "My lord, tell me."

    "Isn't Leng Yuchen the protagonist in this world? What's the situation? Does he mean to keep me?"

    "..."

    The voice of a certain system eating potato chips stopped, and then an unbelievable voice came Come on, it sounds like number 1105 is even more inconceivable than Wen Xiaobai.

    "He said he wanted to take care of you?!"

    The system's harsh voice suddenly amplified, making Wen Xiaobai, whose plan had already been disrupted, even more irritable.

    Wen Xiaobai originally thought that Leng Yuchen might have some bad preferences.

    It's normal for a kid from a rich family to have some special hobbies.

    But who ever thought, this wouldn't be an attack in disguise.

    "Do you know the reason?"

    "Then, are you okay?  Host, did that villain sneak up on you?" Number 1105 skillfully avoided the answer of the reason, and asked with concern.

    Wen Xiaobai had a resentful expression on his face: "No."

    "It's fine if you don't have one, but the protagonist Shou will become aggressive? It's broken! It can't be...Host, wait a moment, I'll check it out."

    The whole family will die after eating.

    Wen Xiaobai complained silently in his heart.

    There was a sound of electric current in his head, Wen Xiaobai frowned slightly, and subconsciously turned his head to one side, but how could he avoid the sound in his head.

    This body was already weak, and this move made his already swaying legs crossed, and he fell heavily.