Chapter 21

The red liquid smeared on Wen Xiaobai's white shirt, reflecting his torn clothes with only a few pieces left, like a broken rag doll, that body was telling what he had experienced pain.

    Wen Xiaobai gradually lost his strength, and put all his strength on Leng Yuchen.

    He wanted to get out of this bastard's arms, he was afraid that Gu Linghe would misunderstand.

    But his eyes suddenly began to collapse, his hands were so heavy that he couldn't lift them up, and there was an evil smell of blood in his mouth. Amidst the screams, he fell down heavily.

    "Di-di-" Wen Xiaobai lay on the emergency bed for two consecutive days.

    White hair appeared on his head, and his complexion was shockingly pale. If it wasn't for his faint breathing, people would really think he was a dead person.

    "Doctor, what's his situation now."

    "Are you the patient's family?"

    "No, I'm his boss."

    "Sorry, we can't disclose the patient's condition without reason. I remember he has a younger brother. Please contact the patient's immediate family. "

    Wait, I...I am his lover, tell me about his situation."

    Leng Yuchen softened his tone rarely.

    Chen Hong paused, and his hand holding the medical board stiffened, "Sorry."

    The door of the ward was opened, and Chen Hong pushed the door in. He silently put down the medical board in his hand, and his expression began to change strangely.

    He half jumped and half walked excitedly to the hospital bed, with a distorted smile on his expression.

    In the next second, he closed his eyes, embraced the air in front of him with his right hand, raised his head slightly, and stretched his left hand horizontally to the left, dancing a waltz pas de deux on his feet.

    The sinking expression seemed to tell that there was a beautiful woman in front of him, and the doctor was intoxicated by it. He was a servant whose soul was voluntarily seduced by the woman, and he was honored to dance with her at the end of his life.

    On the surface, Wen Xiaobai is sleeping, but in fact, his soul can see clearly what is happening outside through his body. He watched the doctor's horrific actions, and his skin got goosebumps.

    "Number 1105." Wen Xiaobai folded his arms messily, his voice trembling.

    [Master host, what's the matter? ] A certain system trembled louder.

    ""

    "Why is your voice trembling more than mine?"

    [The first time I met a pervert, I was scared! ]

    The voice of number 1105 trembled even more. Wen Xiaobai sensed that the momentum was wrong, and just about to turn off the dialogue, the system had already started to cry.

    The deafening sound made Wen Xiaobai hurriedly turn off the call. He dug his ears and frowned with his hands. Come on, this guy can't be counted on.

    [Ding——After inspection, the system has discovered a fixed character, and you can choose whether to attack or not.

    The fixed character is Chen Hong, a doctor, with a favorability of 90. Congratulations to the host, the first character with a favorability of 90 appears, keep going!