Chapter 13

Wen Xiaobai sat alone on the sofa in a daze, his eyes were empty and blank. His breathing stopped and his shoulders trembled slightly, and he restrained the surging emotions in his heart over and over again.

    Suddenly, the phone rang.

    Wen Xiaobai took two deep breaths, turned around, and picked up the phone beside him with pinched fingertips that had already turned white. There were more than a dozen unread messages.

    Clicking on the news on the page, there are more than a dozen notices rejecting his application for employment. Wen Xiaobai squeezed the phone slightly, his eyes full of exhaustion. For him, the pressure is doubled.

    Below the entry news is Leng Yuchen's message.

    "You are really amazing. You made Leng's stock market plummet in just a few minutes. You really deserve to be the famous Mr. Wen."

    Wen Xiaobai's face turned pale. Looking at the news, although Leng Yuchen didn't name names, he could guess. The general reason is probably related to those breaking news.

    Wen Xiaobai knew in his heart that he was not the one who did the tricks, and it would be of no benefit to either the Leng family or Wen Xiaobai if such a thing broke out at this time.

    It is impossible for Leng Yuchen not to understand, but Leng Yuchen will definitely take this matter on himself.

    There is no target to attack, and you can only choose the fish that is placed on the chopping board.

    This fish is Wen Xiaobai, and only Wen Xiaobai.

    At that time, if Gu Linghe didn't have Wen Xiaobai's protection, how could he survive in this cannibalistic world?

    The phone fell to the ground, Wen Xiaobai clutched his heart.

    The emotions that had been pent up for the past few days suddenly erupted, which caused his body to suffer major contusions. His heart was throbbing, beating at an extremely fast speed, and the load on his body had exceeded the limit.

    The hands that were seriously injured yesterday did not receive timely protection. White fungus appeared on the fingertips and the wound was infected.

    Wen Xiaobai suffered from the wind and cold overnight, and his situation was really bad.

    Gu Linghe, who was angry just now, took a closer look and found that Wen Xiaobai's face was abnormal, but he didn't notice.

    Wen Xiaobai started to cough violently, bent over, his face flushed suddenly, and he breathed in fresh air as if he couldn't breathe.

    In the next second, his head fell heavily on the ground, and he rolled off the sofa and passed out.

    There was no movement.

    Although the protagonist Gong and the protagonist Shou's encounter must be delayed, Gu Ling and the corner who rushed out of the door met Leng Yuchen who came to find Wen Xiaobai.

    Compared with the unpleasant meeting and conversation between the two in the original plot, now, Gu Linghe is only full of endless hostility towards Leng Yuchen, and Leng Yuchen is not even interested in taking a formal look at Gu Linghe.

    Seeing Leng Yuchen as if he hadn't seen him, Gu Linghe turned his head and was about to leave, and stopped him: "Leng Yuchen, I think you should explain what the photos and news are about."     Leng Yuchen He was also disturbed by the photos and news. Although he likes to be among the romantics, it doesn't mean he can tolerate the sneak shots and exposure of unknown people.     This is definitely not good for the Leng family who just fought a battle.     Wen Xiaobai's first reaction when he learned that the photo incident was caused by Leng Yuchen.     In that private room that day, he was the only outsider, and according to Wen Xiaobai's previous methods, when dealing with his opponent, even if he hurt the enemy a thousand and self-injured eight hundred, he would not be unable to do it.     But ever since he knew that Wen Xiaobai had Gu Linghe's weakness, Leng Yuchen's doubts had long been halved. He wanted to come to Wen Xiaobai today just to tease him and scare him with this news.     After all, Wen Xiaobai's humiliating eyes were very helpful to Leng Yuchen.     "Young Master Gu? Oh no, it's the former Young Master Gu, why don't you hide yourself and be your little turtle, what can you do in front of me?" Leng Yuchen took a step back, his tone annoyed.

  In the original plot, the protagonist Shou who met him for the first time had an attitude of curiosity, anticipation and intentional provocation towards the protagonist Gong, but at this moment Leng Yuchen only wanted to get rid of the boredom of this trash as soon as possible.

    A guy who can only suck the blood of his own brother, what is it if he is not a waste?

    If it wasn't for Wen Xiaobai's protection, he would have been gnawed to the bone, and he doesn't know what is going on here.

    "Leng Yuchen, don't talk too much." Gu Linghe took a deep breath, calming his mind, "Let me ask you, what happened to the headlines in the morning? Did my brother Wen Xiaobai really talk to you in bed?"

    "Pfft, why do you even want to recognize your brother? Yes, he just slept with me, what can you do with me?" Leng Yuchen detested him the most, and said provocatively.