chapter 34

•~{[UNEDITED]}~•

They've all been exposed, so of course Wen Xiaobai can't keep pretending to be dead.

  "Ahem...Chen Hong, is what he said just now true?" Wen Xiaobai's face was pale, the numbness and severe pain in his lower body made him unable to support his upper body to speak.

  I don't know if that person's words hit Chen Hong's heart just now, Chen Hong didn't want to admit his soft heart towards Wen Xiaobai, as if he wanted to hypnotize himself, he was deliberately acting cruel and cold at this moment.

  His cold eyes looked at Wen Xiaobai as if staring at something dead.

  Wen Xiaobai understood instantly, "So it's true...I want to die—"

  One sentence almost broke Chen Hong's cold appearance, and he even subconsciously wanted to comfort Wen Xiaobai.

  Chen Hong didn't understand anything at this time.

  He lost completely.

  He lost his heart.

  "Do me a favor. I beg you."

  Wen Xiaobai sighed, he had never felt so tired.

  Why are the people around me coveting me, why no one is sincerely treating me well.

  Is it because you are too bad?

  It must be like this, otherwise why would God be so cruel to me...

  "What?"

  "I know you want my body, but can you not take this heart?" Wen Xiaobai's eyes were full of sadness and pleading.

  Chen Hong frowned. Now, he didn't want Wen Xiaobai to die.

  "Why?"

  "Ahem...I can't help it, my heart is no longer in my hands." Wen Xiaobai coughed twice, blood was already overflowing from the corner of his mouth.

  "I know, you should know Chen Yu, I beg you, help me contact him."

  "I think... fulfilled the agreement."

  Even if I die... I will protect Gu Linghe.

  I'm really...

  Cheap enough.

  Chen Hong froze obviously, "How do you know that I know him?"

  Wen Xiaobai smiled, "I'm not blind, I can see your reaction in the car before."

  Chen Hong pursed his lips and looked at him, "Then why didn't you say that before?"

  "Because it's unnecessary, I thought I could live a little longer under your hands." Wen Xiaobai grinned.

  Hearing his words, Chen Hong felt a sudden pain in his heart, couldn't bear to see him pretending to be strong, and turned his head stiffly: "What do you want me to do for you?"

  "Put a remote-controlled pacemaker in my heart."

  "..."

  Chen Hong pursed his lips, "What are you pretending to do?"

  "I can't trust Chen Feed." Wen Xiaobai rested his right hand on his chest, feeling the beating of his heart, with a smug smile on his face.

  "He wants to transplant my heart, but I don't want him to be safe and sound. Put a pacemaker on the heart, and give Gu Linghe the remote control after I die, so that even if I'm gone, Linghe can still control him hole card."