Chapter 41 +42

"What are you kidding? What are you kidding?!" Gu Linghe threw down the document and roared in disbelief.

  He finally accepted the reality. He knew that his past self had been doing wrong all along. He wanted to make up for it, but what is the plan now?

  Let him send Wen Xiaobai to die with his own hands again? !

  If Gu Linghe couldn't do it, how could he do it now!

  "I won't participate in your plan. I will go to Chen Feina to rescue Wen Xiaobai myself."

  I'm leaving now.

  Lin Xiaoxiao immediately stopped him.

  "If you do this now, all Wen Xiaobai's efforts will be in vain, and he will die in vain."

  "Chen Fei is suspicious by nature. The purpose of our mission is not only to keep you alive, but also to let you disintegrate the inside of the Chen family little by little."

  "After the Gu family fell, most of the capital chain was taken over by the Chen family. Their greed and handling methods have broken the balance of the mall, and too many small industries have been annexed. This time, he wants to keep warming Xiaobai's heart. There must be many people who don't want to do what he wants. All we have to do is help him. Only by helping him can we break into the Chen family. Gu Ling and you should know that you can't escape at this time."

  Lin Xiaoxiao squatted down again and picked up the file.

  "Put down your temper, be rational, and take a good look at the plan. As long as everything goes well, Gu Ling and you will become influential figures in the mall, and it won't be difficult for the Gu family to rise again."

  Gu Linghe stared at the folder with red eyes, Lin Xiaoxiao's words were still ringing in his ears, completing the plan was the right choice, but he couldn't calm himself down at all, opened the report, he knew every word clearly, but reading it coherently only made him dizzy.

  His voice was almost choked up, "I already know these things, how can I act as if nothing happened, what I'm doing now is sending Wen Xiaobai to die."

  Lin Xiaoxiao said coldly, "I just want to send him to die."

  "Because only in this way can you live."

  *

  "Crap! Where are the people? I asked where are you people? You followed him, why did you come back?! Ah!" Chen Fei was furious in the office.

  Several people knelt on the ground, all lowered their heads and said nothing, Chen Fei was so angry that he picked up the ashtray on the table and threw it at the head of one of his subordinates.

  With a loud noise, blood immediately flowed down the man's temple, and the heads of the people around him were lowered, but no one dared to stand up and say something.

  Chen Fei was so angry that his whole body was trembling. In his anger, he casually picked up a vase on one side and threw it heavily on the ground, "Trash! It's all trash!"

  Amidst the scolding, the man walked into the office, tilted his head, leaned sideways on the door frame and looked at Chen Feed.

  When Chen Fei saw the person coming, he suppressed the anger in his heart, and cursed at the people below, "Get out, get out of here, if you can't find Gu Linghe before 12 o'clock tonight, you can give me a fuck!" to die."

  Several subordinates rushed out in response, and when only Chen Fei and the man were left in the room, the man suddenly laughed.

  "It's really rare. It turns out that our boss Chen can also swear." Li Shuyang smiled and clapped his hands.