05

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏

𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚.
"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞!"
𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫.

Diana woke up and saw that she is in her bedroom, but how? She realized that she's laying on top of the ceiling. Her room is upside down. She started to panic, the blonde grabbed onto the chandelier that's in her room, hoping she can jump onto it, instead she fell down and the chandelier broke down.

Her head hit the bed, and her fingers cracked.

A few hours had passed, and Diana woke up, she's in her bed, tucked in. She saw her mother, Marie, and Father, Orion.

She turned her head to see Maid Miles putting bandages on her hand.

"What happend?" Diana asked, then Maid Miles looked at her

"What happend?" Diana asked, then Maid Miles looked at her. "We found you unconscious on your bedroom floor, your parents heard a loud bang! And your chandelier broke, Dia-" The maid got cut off by Marie, Diana's mother.

"Darling, we were so worried. What happened to you!" Marie said, fixing her posture as she put on a concerned expression.

"I- I don't know." Said Diana, looking down.

"We are glad, you're alive. We'll have your chandelier repaired."

AT THE CASTLE OF RIVEROSE

Blaire woke up from a noise, the redhead ignored it, and got up, moving her red hair from her face, making her way to her wardrobe to pick out a outfit.