06

Isabelle woke up in the middle of the morning. She started to walk in the hallways but she eventually stopped walking when she reached the kitchen.

She checked the clock it was 5:50am it was almost 6am, she made cookies for King Gwen.

Isabelle slowly crept a smile on her face and walked away. She stopped walking when she reached the library. It was the adult library. Blaire and Jane never been in the adult library.

The Library looked ravishing

RAVISHING: Same meaning to beautiful.

She explored the library until she saw a book section called
"Chemicals." She looked at the books. She tried to find a book that has poisoning in it. Until she finally found one.

"Venenum" It means poison in Latin

Her smile grew bigger as she flipped the pages trying to find the easiest poison to make.

The witch's plan was to be rich and love the King but her mind changed. She wanted to destroy the entire kingdom and the reason is because she wanted to know how it feels to destroy someone's life but isn't that strange? No one wants to feel that way. But Isabelle does.

For a few hours she finally made the poison. It includes 2 dead rats, one human eyeball, and 4 frogs.

She hid the poison somewhere in the kitchen. She glued the empty cabinet that had her poison inside using her magic.

She walked in the hallways and noticed a painting of a creature. After she went back to bed she woke up, she walked in the hallways and saw that painting was actually a window.

"What creature sticks itself in a window?" She thought chuckling to herself.

"Good morning Madam Isabelle." The maid greeted. Isabelle rolled her eyes and continued walking.